WTF Story Thread?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
farfva.gif

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sat down on the toilet and motioned to adjust my mask, it's the kind that pulls the ears. At that moment, that exact second of a window opening, my dick fired hitting directly inside of mask...

• 1WTF

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sitting in my car
Needing to shit
Debating if
I can make it
Home

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Two dogs found shot to death, wrapped in Christmas lights in Cheatham County​

CHEATHAM COUNTY, TN (WSMV) - A reward is being offered in the investigation of two dogs found dead wrapped in Christmas lights in Ashland City.

Cheatham County Animal Control officials tell us they were dispatched to the dogs found on Chapmansboro Road near 464 Marks Creek Hill Road on Monday.

The officer found the dogs shot, laid back to back, wrapped in Christmas lights, and covered with Holly.

One of the dogs was microchipped. Animal control notified the owner on Tuesday.

The current reward is $1,000 for any credible information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the person responded for this animal cruelty.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Cheatham County Animal Control at (615)792-3647.

• 1WTF
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A truck loaded with 20,000 pounds of cheese balls was involved in a crash on the outer loop of the Capital Beltway Monday afternoon, causing the two right lanes nearby to close.

“We have a sand truck there to help clean up the scene,” Felix says.

Legalize marijuana for the day and let the stoners go to work, don't send a sand truck WTF

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

cat owner needs onlyfan
7d9de8889463c18f3ef1d243fe3a85b3.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users