WTF Story Thread?

Chris

Potato del Grande

Gonna be hilarious when this fat fuck oxygen thief goes to prison.
That guy deserved to get shot.

Boogie is a self pitying, self destructive loser, but I don't see why bullying him like that is a good thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I don't think Boogie will get charged with anything. The guy who was stalking/trolling him is a fucking idiot and most of this board would probably have grabbed a firearm if the same shit happened to them.

Can't really fault him from what I've read about it. Didn't this shit happen ages and ages ago? Why is there a warrant out for him now?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A felony warrant has been issued for his arrest. The guy discharged a firearm into the air in the middle of a residential neighborhood and he lives right next to a school and church.

Also this guy wasn't some random stalker. Boogie had been going back and forth on social media taunting this guy to show up so he can kill him. He may not go to jail but he's going for a ride that ends in a plea deal at a minimum.

1620812158413.png

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
When did this happen? I swear I saw the exact same thing a few months ago or even last year.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
When did this happen? I swear I saw the exact same thing a few months ago or even last year.
Last September iirc. With the legal system here its not unusual for people to not be arrested for some time after their supposed crime has been committed.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Last September iirc. With the legal system here its not unusual for people to not be arrested for some time after their supposed crime has been committed.
Thanks!

I used to sub to boogie but the self pity was too much.

First he bitched about Francis being demonetised and stopped those skits, why not make seperate channels for monetised and demonetised content?

Then he did weird schizophrenic videos with both Boogie and Francis, like the skit only works if you think Francis is a real person and it came off mentally ill.

Then he was constantly reacting to trolls like this guy and making self pity responce videos... just fucking ignore them. He made himself into a lolcow. He didn't have the backbone to bave an opinion and kept apologising to everyone.

Big red flag was his wife leaving him once it was clear the obesity/surgery wasn't going to kill him, sounds like he was a nightmare mixture of self pity and using his disability to guilt her, like he was Francis IRL.

The guy is a mess. Why show up at his home?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
like he was Francis IRL
Its clear his normal personality is simply Francis. Francis being a "character" was nothing more than cover for him acting like a piece of shit aka schrodinger’s douchebag.

He represents everything wrong with 21st century society. A fat turd who has an incredibly shit personality that made lots of money off of talking about video games.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
“The defendant discharged a firearm into a residential neighborhood, thereby manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life and creating a substantial danger of death of physical injury, against the peace and dignity of the State of Arkansas.”

How much dignity does Arkansas really have?

• 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Thanks!

I used to sub to boogie but the self pity was too much.

First he bitched about Francis being demonetised and stopped those skits, why not make seperate channels for monetised and demonetised content?

Then he did weird schizophrenic videos with both Boogie and Francis, like the skit only works if you think Francis is a real person and it came off mentally ill.

Then he was constantly reacting to trolls like this guy and making self pity responce videos... just fucking ignore them. He made himself into a lolcow. He didn't have the backbone to bave an opinion and kept apologising to everyone.

Big red flag was his wife leaving him once it was clear the obesity/surgery wasn't going to kill him, sounds like he was a nightmare mixture of self pity and using his disability to guilt her, like he was Francis IRL.

The guy is a mess. Why show up at his home?

WTF was his disability? Is this like the Simpson's episode where Homer put on 400 lbs to get disability?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
cat owner needs onlyfan
7d9de8889463c18f3ef1d243fe3a85b3.jpg
Clicked those links and there really isn't enough to go by. Had to dig deeper to find better views of the action. Apparently this asian "woman" (never assume with thai/circly letter people, they don't naturally have breasts either) decided it'd be a good idea to walk her cat in a busy park in downtown NYC. I went frame by frame but couldn't ever see video of the cat, but I did see their dog in the picture. According to eyewitness accounts they group also brought their bird for a walk. For reference, I believe she was around 60-100 feet north of this point earlier in the year, as the church steeple is visible in the more clear video of her kid getting "yanked" by the kid, but not on google maps.

Here's a link to her instagram account: Login • Instagram

A few hour perusal of their videos suggests that when they walk their cat, they typically put the cat in a stroller where it stays. They then remove it for periods where it wanders slowly, typically without a leash. After doing this research I watched the video again and stuff became a lot more clear. The owner of the cat is the russian guy pushing the stroller center video, the one that is yelling "WHAT DO YOU DO?" in Araysar Araysar . In order for this kid to have tripped on the cat's leash and yank him, he almost certainly had to pull the cat out of the stroller with intent first, and then worked to injure the cat. Seeing that the woman who came to the defense of the cat-murderer was a very white person of mexican descent hambeast, who's first instinct was to attack this asian woman out of pure racism. I decided to look into local crime details. These were the closest sex offenders:

Pasquale Vittiburg - NOT HISPANIC, WHITE... hrmmm offenderId=52073 on criminaljustice.ny.gov if you care.
Edgar Gomez- Hispanic, but WHITE
Emil Slavik-White as can be

Working theory is that white people came to the neighborhood and injected it with extreme racism. First guy raped two kids under the age of 10, so he's defnitely on the radar of the local social workers as he roams free, second one nabbed a 8 y/o, but was classy enough to 14 y/o the second time a couple years ago. He had almost a year in house arrest, they really threw the book at him. Basically, the pure evil of these whites instilled a culture of violence against asians.

• 1Hodjing

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Florida man ain't got shit on this dude

Man goes to drink wine glasses minutes after being shot in the head.

Bullet was lodged in the forehead and was 'stopped' by a platinum plate that had been placed after an accident.
The 49-year-old man went to a cafe to drink glasses of wine minutes after being shot in the head, in Trancoso.

The aggressor, 60, has already been arrested and will await trial in pre-trial detention. The aggressor and the victim argued and exchanged insults on Monday afternoon.

The eldest drew a gun and fired a shot at the youngest, who was assisted by the Firefighters of Trancoso and then hospitalized.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Clicked those links and there really isn't enough to go by. Had to dig deeper to find better views of the action. Apparently this asian "woman" (never assume with thai/circly letter people, they don't naturally have breasts either) decided it'd be a good idea to walk her cat in a busy park in downtown NYC. I went frame by frame but couldn't ever see video of the cat, but I did see their dog in the picture. According to eyewitness accounts they group also brought their bird for a walk. For reference, I believe she was around 60-100 feet north of this point earlier in the year, as the church steeple is visible in the more clear video of her kid getting "yanked" by the kid, but not on google maps.

Here's a link to her instagram account: Login • Instagram

A few hour perusal of their videos suggests that when they walk their cat, they typically put the cat in a stroller where it stays. They then remove it for periods where it wanders slowly, typically without a leash. After doing this research I watched the video again and stuff became a lot more clear. The owner of the cat is the russian guy pushing the stroller center video, the one that is yelling "WHAT DO YOU DO?" in Araysar Araysar . In order for this kid to have tripped on the cat's leash and yank him, he almost certainly had to pull the cat out of the stroller with intent first, and then worked to injure the cat. Seeing that the woman who came to the defense of the cat-murderer was a very white person of mexican descent hambeast, who's first instinct was to attack this asian woman out of pure racism. I decided to look into local crime details. These were the closest sex offenders:

Pasquale Vittiburg - NOT HISPANIC, WHITE... hrmmm offenderId=52073 on criminaljustice.ny.gov if you care.
Edgar Gomez- Hispanic, but WHITE
Emil Slavik-White as can be

Working theory is that white people came to the neighborhood and injected it with extreme racism. First guy raped two kids under the age of 10, so he's defnitely on the radar of the local social workers as he roams free, second one nabbed a 8 y/o, but was classy enough to 14 y/o the second time a couple years ago. He had almost a year in house arrest, they really threw the book at him. Basically, the pure evil of these whites instilled a culture of violence against asians.
dude it's williamsburg that place is so gentrified