Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
2693542-blob1.jpg

2693545-blob2.jpg

2693547-blob3.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was wondering where the 'great white shark' piece of Nightcrawler gear in Marvel Heroes came from, now I know. Pretty fucking funny.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
he can also teleport 'part' of someone. I wonder if he can teleport adamantium apart?
4151666-4.jpg

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
It doesn't make sense but I hope Blink is in the movie (Possibly not even born yet if it takes place in the 80's). Age of Apocalypse and that hot pink skin got me through high school, dammit.
biggrin.png

supertouch_sl

shitlord
This is why Marvel movies and Tv shows can never be up to their full potential. Because the term mutant is fully in Fox's control in a world literally designed around Mutants. Even Stan Lee said it when he came up for the idea of mutants "not everyone can be blasted with cosmic rays or build a suit or be a god." So he came up with mutants as a way to fill the world and tell more stories.
While mutants and mutates (like the characters seen in the MCU) share the same comic book universe, the writers essentially compartmentalize the two. When people think of mutants, they usually think of X-men. MCU has its own brand of "mutant" in the Inhumans who I think are far more interesting anyway.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Nightcrawler is pretty powerful, he can beat a lot of people by just porting them somewhere they can not escape. For instance he could take out the Hulk pretty much instantly.
I don't think he could teleport the Hulk. From memory, and playing him in Marvel Super Heroes RPG many moons ago, he has a limit on the mass he can teleport. He also has a limit on distance.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure about his limit on mass, bit his limit on range is basically his vision. If he can see it, he can go there. I don't know how that works if, say, he is in new York, watching a live feed from the moon.

Caliane

2-3miles. But can chain teleport. Remember a story with him teleporting to a boat off of Genosha or something. or was it he actually ended up teleporting across the Atlantic? by porting over and over again.

The lines of sight issue is the classic. "So he doesn't teleport into a solid wall and die." he CAN it. but, if he misses, he dies.

Column_sl

shitlord
He's like the flash. He doesn't know his full potential. He was able to teleport cross country at one point.

He can also do what you said ,and do a series of small teleports to cover long distances.

When Kitty is with him they don't need line of sight anymore, they can just teleport through everything.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
2-3miles. But can chain teleport. Remember a story with him teleporting to a boat off of Genosha or something. or was it he actually ended up teleporting across the Atlantic? by porting over and over again.

The lines of sight issue is the classic. "So he doesm't teleport into a solid wall and die."
This was how he escaped from Genosha in Wolverine and the X-men, by chain porting back to the mainland.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Not sure about his limit on mass, bit his limit on range is basically his vision. If he can see it, he can go there. I don't know how that works if, say, he is in new York, watching a live feed from the moon.
in X2 he teleports out of the plane to save the one bitch and teleports back in. definitely didn't have a line of sight there.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is Jennifer Lawrence going to be in this? i'm assuming yes. if so, it will suck just as bad as the last one.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Considering he was originally in the plane as a known location and saw her get sucked out of the plane which had a hole in it that's the least compromising example you could have used.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
in X2 he teleports out of the plane to save the one bitch and teleports back in. definitely didn't have a line of sight there.
He knows he's teleporting out into open air, whereas when Storm talks him into teleporting into the Cerebro chamber, he has only a vague idea of what's inside. But you're right, rescuing Rogue was somewhat inconsistent with his 'i can only teleport where I can see'.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Considering he was originally in the plane as a known location and saw her get sucked out of the plane which had a hole in it that's the least compromising example you could have used.
it's pretty incredulous to think that with out a line of sight he knew exactly where Rogue's body would be, and additionally that he was able to teleport back into the moving plane. unless one of his super powers was enhanced mathematical calculation ability to calculate the trajectory of a moving aircraft, or if he was asian, which he isn't.