X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
What I would do...

Final Scene - Future Present. LOGAN is recovering from the effects of the time jump. Several mutants are helping him. BLINK turns away from LOGAN and addresses the back of a silhouetted figured wearing the CEREBRO helmet slumped from the exertion.

BLINK: "Professor? Did it work? <<Close into the back of the CEREBRO helmet>> I mean I don't... how would we...?"

Pan around to the front of the helmet and we see the PROFESSOR is a somewhat aged Famke Janssen

PROFESSOR JEAN GREY: *sighs* "Only time will tell..."

Column_sl

shitlord
I dont trust Singer, but it doesn't look terrible imho.

Although some of the costumes are appaling. Blink looks like a dirty cosplayer, and wtf is up with Warpath.
That dude is supposed to be fucking huge.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
There's pretty much zero CGI work in this so I am guessing that Blink will at least have her eyes redone in CGI and perhaps some other CGI effects so they didnt go too overboard with the costume. That having been said I would never have guessed that was Warpath until you mentioned it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the 4 resistance fighters they show in the trailer back to back are Sunspot, Bishop, Blink, and warpath.

Singer mentioned Magnetos sons Quicksilver will also be in the film, but I don't see him in the credits anywhere.

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea he's in it according to IMDB but there was (maybe is) a legal battle going on between Marvel and Fox about him because he is supposed to be in Avengers 2 played by a different actor

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Christ, I'm a sucker for these movies.

Bishop looked ok, and I could see Blink looking decent, and Sunspot is just a normal dude until he powers up so CGI will be really important there, but Warpath looked terrible.

I like the concept of this one, and I desperately want it to be good, so unless I see something to make me think otherwise, I'll be seeing this opening day like all the others.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I predict Araysar will make a thread about this movie in 4 years.

(and it will be glorious)

Saban_sl

shitlord
There's pretty much zero CGI work in this so I am guessing that Blink will at least have her eyes redone in CGI and perhaps some other CGI effects so they didnt go too overboard with the costume. That having been said I would never have guessed that was Warpath until you mentioned it.
Singer answered some fan questions on Twitter yesterday and mentioned this trailer is mostly characters since the CGI isn't finished yet.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I got wood, even though it looks at best tangentally related to the comic story.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Not a big fan of the trailer, felt more like the older movies than the new one which I liked so much more. As much as I was surprised by the Cap trailer I didn't expect to like, I'm as disappointed in this one.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I can't tell what's going on in this trailer. Didn't Xavier get disintegrated in the last movie and he mind jumped to some dude? Is that the some dude wandering around and hooking into cerebro? And why is he talking to Captain Picard?