X-Men: Days of Future Past.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There seems mutant abilities for damn near everything, so Xavier getting his body back is a throwaway line in the first 5 minutes of the film /shrug

Jait

Molten Core Raider
He reformed it. He's now called Norma or Jack the bodiless.

Who gives a shit? It's the X-Men movie franchise. Grab some popcorn and enjoy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't tell what's going on in this trailer. Didn't Xavier get disintegrated in the last movie and he mind jumped to some dude?
No, in the last X-Men current timeline movie they were dealing with Stryker. It ends with them telling the president they need to work together, then there's a voiceover by Jean Grey of the same evolution speech Professor X gives in the first movie. It's a hint at the Phoenix Force, but they never chose to follow up on that at all.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i couldnt imagine a shittier trailer.

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i want action and carnage in my X-men movies, not some half assed melodrama rewritten by some 2 bit hack

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i cant imagine something more stupider than releasing your first trailer for a franchise that is famous for its action sequences and CGI - without any action sequences or CGI

its like releasing a trailer for Gravity, without a single shot of space.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can't tell what's going on in this trailer. Didn't Xavier get disintegrated in the last movie and he mind jumped to some dude? Is that the some dude wandering around and hooking into cerebro? And why is he talking to Captain Picard?
Alright, that's it. We can't hang out anymore.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The only thing worthy of note in that trailer was the fact that Peter Dinklage was in it. How disappointing.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
i cant imagine something more stupider than releasing your first trailer for a franchise that is famous for its action sequences and CGI - without any action sequences or CGI
Your trolling is old and boring. Xmen movies are not famous for action sequences, X-men movies are famous for movies about Xmen. Wicked ass action is a by-product.

Movie looks damn good, it is interesting as i thought this one was looking forward not looking backwards.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your trolling is old and boring. Xmen movies are not famous for action sequences, X-men movies are famous for movies about Xmen. Wicked ass action is a by-product.

Movie looks damn good, it is interesting as i thought this one was looking forward not looking backwards.
xmen movies are not famous for action sequences.

people dont go to xmen movies to see awesome fights between superheroes.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaay,

khalid

Unelected Mod
Araysar, begone. You are not allowed to make fun of any sci-fi movie as long as you profess love for Prometheus.

In the scale of sci-fi movie taste, even Astro has you beat.

Juvarisx

Florida
The alternative is to have Kitty Pryde do that so it is exactly like the comics but she wasn't around in the 70's to interact with the first class cast. It was never going to be exactly like the comic was but having Wolverine's mind go back was an interesting was of being able to do the plot with what they had.

Caliane

go back in time. cock block the dead Scott with a teenage Jean before Scott/Jean get married. yeah. that doesnt sound any thing like something Wolverine would do.