X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For the record, I dug up what Psylocke looked like as Death in the comics. Pretty over the top, and probably wouldn't work since they're evidently not going with the wild appearance changes that normally happen to the Horsemen. So it makes sense that they'd stick with the costume that Psylocke is most widely known for.

rrr_img_103688.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Magneto was the only good parts of the last two X-Men movies to me. This will probably be similar.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The two guys in my supergroup that saw it said it mostly sucked. My take on it is maybe they could have spent 30-60 seconds at some point in the movie explaining that Rogue was the other half of the super-sentinels powers, which is why they were so unstoppable. Didn't need a whole separate Rogue cut.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just re-watched this for the first time since seeing it in theaters. This has got to be the best X-Men movie they've ever created. Damn was it good. Exactly what it needed to be. And seeing that badass Quick Silver scene again... beautiful. I found an unopened 3D Blu-Ray for this on ebay for like $4, so I quickly picked it up. The 3D is very well done. And just think, this was released only 2 months after Captain America: The Winter Soldier. That was a very good year for movies (2014).

I really hope MCU can pull off something even close to what this was able to do. With the exception that they use potty language in this, show blood, and nudity. (Wolverine stands full screen nude, facing away from the camera)

I'm really glad I watched this again. It's been too long.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I just re-watched this for the first time since seeing it in theaters. This has got to be the best X-Men movie they've ever created. Damn was it good. Exactly what it needed to be. And seeing that badass Quick Silver scene again... beautiful. I found an unopened 3D Blu-Ray for this on ebay for like $4, so I quickly picked it up. The 3D is very well done. And just think, this was released only 2 months after Captain America: The Winter Soldier. That was a very good year for movies (2014).

I really hope MCU can pull off something even close to what this was able to do. With the exception that they use potty language in this, show blood, and nudity. (Wolverine stands full screen nude, facing away from the camera)

I'm really glad I watched this again. It's been too long.
Needed more giant sentinel action.