X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Sterling

El Presidente
That's interesting. Psylocke was pretty legit once you got past the whole Siege Perilous thing and she was Lady Mandarin.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I could see her face being a pretty good Psylocke but she doesn't have nearly the other... features. So 50/50 positive/disappointed from me

HUH_sl

shitlord
They've cast 500 different characters already and filming starts in a week, she's going to have a 2 minute cameo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some reason I kept seeing that as Olivia Wilde until someone posted a picture of her on a different forum.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So she's this movie's January Jones? Okay.
huh, funny enough she did a emma frost cosplay
rrr_img_94648.jpg

faille

Molten Core Raider
The Rogue cut just came out.
I only skimmed it to look for the new footage but seems like they've edited it a lot different which changes a lot of the pacing and structure.
Think I prefer the theatrical version but may have to watch it properly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Rogue sucks. Or Anna Paquin sucks. I'm not sure.
1990s rogue that sucked Ms Marvel's powers was awesome, movie x-men Anna Paquin is horrible she's basically an emo retard who can't touch ppl, that's her character. For a long time the comics followed suit and just wiped her Ms Marvel powers and she just absorbs powers at will (she can control it now), which is only useful when like she-hulk is knocked out and she becomes temporary she hulk, I think now they realized that was stupid and she has Wonderman's powers, probably b/c Wonderman is stupid and who cares about him, while they're really trying to make a thing out of Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I don't remember her sucking that much in the animated series, but it's been awhile since I watched that.

Caliane

MWaXf3j.jpg

Of all the costumes that get retarded makeovers for movies. They more or less keep Pyslocke's complete shit one, instead of the modern far far far better takes..
I just don't even know what goes on in the heads of the costume designers/directors heads on this shit.

jaZyo0l.jpg

And obligatory..
V2QfL70.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah they definitely should have gone with her X-Force costume, which signifies her membership on the X-Force team, when she's one of Apocalypse's servants. Better yet, they should have used her Lady Mandarin costume because that's the coolest one of all.