X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Technically the "present" in the movie doesn't need to follow the x-men/wolverine movies at all, because it's a timeline that will never happen thanks to the events of the movie. So, Xavier etc never died.

But they seem to just be ignoring that and making it a direct sequel, so, leave your brain behind and don't expect Primer or even Back to the Future levels of time travel logic. Instead we get the Terminator paradox where they just ignore the fact that the original John Conner couldn't have been Reese's son. Which would be an awesome way to reboot the series by starting at the real beginning.

Brad2770

I like that the movie is coming out in 2013 and that is the year that Kate Pryde was sent back from in the comic. The little I saw, it looks great. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of continuity holes, but I think it will be a nice replacement for Last Stand.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I hope Hallie Berry shuts the fuck up in this movie and knows her god damn role as Storm. The reason Storm was all verbal and chipper, with a stylish modern hair cut in The Last Stand was all due to Hallie wanting a more "active role" than the one she was given.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
At the end of last stand, after the credits, i swear i remember xavier rematirializing in moira mctagerts clinic or something

Raes

Vyemm Raider
They can add pretty much anything they want really, the cartoon added stuff, pretty sure the "Wolverine and the X-men" cartoon had this as a premise too and it was totally different.

I assumed he was asking about the original comic.

Although, if X3 is any indicator, faithfulness to the original comics isn't really important to this franchise. They could put dinosaurs from the savage land in this, and it might still be closer to the comic story than X3 was to the Dark Phoenix saga.
The established they didn't give a shit about the comics in X1. Among many stupid differences, we get Rogue, who didn't start out in The BoEM, and never drained Ms Marvel's memories and powers. And have her played by Sookie Stackhouse. (Yes, I know which one came first.)

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
At the end of last stand, after the credits, i swear i remember xavier rematirializing in moira mctagerts clinic or something
If I remember correctly, what you are remembering is him waking up in someone else's body? I believe there was talk of some dude in a coma or some such and I think Xavier just jumped on it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The established they didn't give a shit about the comics in X1. Among many stupid differences, we get Rogue, who didn't start out in The BoEM, and never drained Ms Marvel's memories and powers. And have her played by Sookie Stackhouse. (Yes, I know which one came first.)
That's something that's always astounded me about the non-comics X-men franchises. They take stories which feature Kitty Pryde who was the predominate X-man from when the franchise was becoming core to Marvel and find some other X-man to replace her with. The cartoon was the worst. Jubilee?!? Which dumbass executive thought she deserved the limelight?

cguy_sl

shitlord
Halle Berry better shut her trap in the new movie. She's one of the worst black actress in Hollywood, and there ain't that many. The less Storm shows up in the new X movies, the better.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
at least thats the thing we can say about hugh jackman, he loves (and respects) wolverine, while halle berry was just "the" black actress in 2000. and patrick stewart as xavier, i mean there really is no old bald guy with the acting chops really. i would like a new magneto, ian has always looked more gandalf'y before he even got the role as gandalf let alone pass as magneto.

Column_sl

shitlord
I wish Marvel studios could take this shit from them so we could get a real X men movie.

Fassbender can stay tho =P

I would also like to propose a new actor for Logan, at 5 foot 9 Clint Eastwood's son Scott.

rrr_img_48280.jpg