X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Keg, isn't there some hairy armpit married middle eastern girl you could be banging? I mean, instead of coming to a nerd board and trolling people for being nerds.....

Goatface

while it is still #4 in the x men series in terms of Domestic Box Office, it #1 in total earnings $500m

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
jubilee_by_glebthezombie-d5msjsl.jpg

?
Why does jubilee look like a strung out crack whore?

And how are those shorts even staying up?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Why does jubilee look like a strung out crack whore?

And how are those shorts even staying up?
It's the crossed legs.

That's why she wasn't in the movie. First time she tried to run away from sentinels, her shorts dropped down and she tripped like a dumb bitch.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, that looks terrible. She's supposed to be asian too right? That doesn't look very asian.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Saw it tonight. I thought it was incredibly well done considering they had to bring all the memories of the first three back into the front of our minds but it almost seemed like the first three were lackluster intentionally to build up to this movie. Whoever said the movie lacked fight sequences is crazy. I felt like the action and dialogue were well-balanced. To me it still doesn't touch The Avengers, CA:WS, or Ironman but it is probably in my top 5 and is far better than any other X-men movie. I was really glad to see the cameos at the end like Kelsey Grammar, James Marsden, etc. I thought it was a nice touch. I think it is a must see for anyone wanting to see a decent X-men movie.

I'll give it a 8-8.5/10

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It was okay. I like the last wolverine movie more than this, to be honest.

Also, the chick that creates portals. Why didn't she cut the sentinels up or cross her portals on top of each other?

Seems rather OP. Like, why do they have problems with sentinels at all if she has the power to fuck with space/time. You can't technology your way out of space ripping you apart.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Loved the movie - my wife asked why Blink couldn't just portal the sentinels into space or rocks. She became my fav when I picked up my first issue of Xmen - Alpha.
Sentinels were badass - although it was sad to see Omega level mutants not make an appearance (even though Bobby was there, he was not the badass he could be.)
Colossus still gets his ass handed to him - has he ever won a fight? Organic Steel is the runt of the mutant power pool.
Blink still my favorite - not sure why Bishop didn't channel through his hands like in the comics - I mean his gun was cool I guess, and I liked how they utilized the idea to kill him from the What If comic series about overloading him - but he had an outlet to channel his energy through - but meh it was cool to see.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What you mean? Iceman and Storm were there. They are considered Omega level mutants.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yes, just expected more from them. I mean, Bobby can be technically immortal and Storm went out like a punk. It's like they forgot their (apparent) years of fighting know-it-all. In tandem they could have made it rain then literally frozen the entire area in a block of solid ice. Storm could have literally made hurricane force winds and wind shears to keep the Sentinels grounded. I dunno, they just got rocked when they didn't need to. I realize Sentinels are bad asses, but you can't be immune to the wind.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
They've been minimizing Iceman for years. I've researched it their direction and the only thing I can come up with is the fact he is referenced to be 16 years old when he joined the x-men (founding member). So, I guess they ran with the fact he's a teenager but Iceman is never really portrayed as a pushover in the comics. I guess they needed the Rogue, ShadowCat, Iceman thing to work the way they wanted it. I could live with the fact they faced countless numbers at the end but in the beginning when they were facing a handful, essentially 1v1 situation, they should not have experience so much trouble. If you watch the animated series, not sure how canon that is, Wolverine rips Sents into pieces by the droves. These Sents tend to be near unkillable due to their adaptation. I loved the movie but I'm not sure I agree with some of their decisions. I guess Avengers kind of spoiled me because they embraced some of the impossibilities and I think that's acceptable in a comic book movie. We still need a solid FF4 movie with Galactus and Silver Surfer so I can erase what has already been made from my mind.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
They've been minimizing Iceman for years. I've researched it their direction and the only thing I can come up with is the fact he is referenced to be 16 years old when he joined the x-men (founding member). So, I guess they ran with the fact he's a teenager but Iceman is never really portrayed as a pushover in the comics. I guess they needed the Rogue, ShadowCat, Iceman thing to work the way they wanted it. I could live with the fact they faced countless numbers at the end but in the beginning when they were facing a handful, essentially 1v1 situation, they should not have experience so much trouble. If you watch the animated series, not sure how canon that is, Wolverine rips Sents into pieces by the droves. These Sents tend to be near unkillable due to their adaptation. I loved the movie but I'm not sure I agree with some of their decisions. I guess Avengers kind of spoiled me because they embraced some of the impossibilities and I think that's acceptable in a comic book movie. We still need a solid FF4 movie with Galactus and Silver Surfer so I can erase what has already been made from my mind.
They did Days of Future Past in the animated series and the future sentinels kicked the crap out of mutants in that series too.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea but even Nimrod could be destroyed, it was just mostly futile since he could rebuild himself.