X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Iceman wasn't classified as Omega until fairly recently, I thought. Something happened that caused him to unlock the full potential of his powers. He just played with cold previously.

Bergraven_sl

shitlord
Just saw it this weekend with the fam. Everyone loved it. My 10 year old loved the Sentinels. I think my favorite part was when quicksilver and magneto were on the elevator during
the breakout and QS asks what he did and what his power was. Magneto tells him he can control metal and QS says something like "Hmm, my mom used to know someone who could do that." Thought that was a cool, subtle reference that most people didn't catch. Overall, I felt it was probably the strongest X-men movie thus far. It seems Fox finally figured out how to do a comic book movie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just saw it this weekend with the fam. Everyone loved it. My 10 year old loved the Sentinels. I think my favorite part was when quicksilver and magneto were on the elevator during
the breakout and QS asks what he did and what his power was. Magneto tells him he can control metal and QS says something like "Hmm, my mom used to know someone who could do that." Thought that was a cool, subtle reference that most people didn't catch. Overall, I felt it was probably the strongest X-men movie thus far. It seems Fox finally figured out how to do a comic book movie.
Truth be told, I never read the comics, didn't know that was quicksilver, and didn't know magneto had a son, but even I caught that.

On a related note, has anyone seen a picture or something similar with a breakdown on which mutants were in the movie. I was familiar with most of them, but had never seen or heard of a lot of them. I'd like to see something with a picture and a name and then I can goto wiki and find out more about the mutants that were new to me.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Not sure if its already been discussed here or not . . .

In the film Mystique's DNA is used to build into the sentinels an ability to 'copy' or at least adopt the powers of mutants ( whatever they were doing ) which seems to build up a larger and larger catalog of weapons and powers. That they can use to defeat whatever they meet. So it seems.

But Mystique's power is to mimic and talk etc like any chosen target. Absorbing the powers is more of a Rogue thing.

So is the film doing it the same as the DOFP storyline in the comics?

And if so, does the comic give more explanation?

- feel free to leave the answer as "Because comic book says it that way!"

Caliane

Not sure if its already been discussed here or not . . .

In the film Mystique's DNA is used to build into the sentinels an ability to 'copy' or at least adopt the powers of mutants ( whatever they were doing ) which seems to build up a larger and larger catalog of weapons and powers. That they can use to defeat whatever they meet. So it seems.

But Mystique's power is to mimic and talk etc like any chosen target. Absorbing the powers is more of a Rogue thing.

So is the film doing it the same as the DOFP storyline in the comics?

And if so, does the comic give more explanation?

- feel free to leave the answer as "Because comic book says it that way!"
There was a blog post pointing out that Rogue "vanished" from photos in the future timeline, before the power copying Sentinals showed up.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Clearly they sodomized and gang banged hope summers, taking in her mimic powers and everything else turning them into what they are bros!
RITE? RIIITE?

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Definitely approve of this movie. The Days of Future Past storyline was a pretty shrewd choice for "undoing" X3's events, given that post-credits stinger. I fapped.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah. Young (human) Apocalypse was in Egypt. He waved his hands in the air and made Pyramids and shit. He appeared to be in his early teen years. They also showed 4 horsemen on a dune near him.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Does she die? It's worth it if she dies.

edit: oh wait, fuck, Wolverine reset it even if she did.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Solid movie no real surprises though bar the end credit scene, makes me think more and more that X-Men: The Last Stand was just an aberration.