Xbox Megathread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh shit, I topped up to 3 years when the Rockstar crazy deal happened a while back, but that expires in October of this year. How time flies! I need to top up!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my Ultimate out to June 2025 and feeling good. Nice work boys!

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Got my Ultimate out to June 2025 and feeling good. Nice work boys!

Trying to decide if I should buy 10 more and do it again and be good until fall 2025 :p

• 1Solidarity

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
took 4 and now i am set until Feb 2024 :) .... don't see the reason to buy more right now , you never know what I will play on in 2 years ;)

Vorph

Extended mine to late '24 and I'm still getting the "your sub is running out!!!!" nag on my Series X/S every day. So dumb.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I scored a Xbox Series X off Amazon Warehouse for $274. I didn't plan on getting one, but for that price, it was too cheap to pass up. I'm currently on a PC Game Pass deal for 3 months for $1. What is the best way of converting to Ultimate?

• 1Mother of God

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I scored a Xbox X off Amazon Warehouse for $274. I didn't plan on getting one, but for that price, it was too cheap to pass up. I'm currently on a PC Game Pass deal for 3 months for $1. What is the best way of converting to Ultimate?

The Xbox One X or Series X?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice find! Seems like you scored a great deal. Look up a few posts and follow the directions on that slick deals post. Worked like a charm for me. Got like 3 years of ultimate for $68 or something?

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Discord voice channels coming to Xbox.

1658362597906.png

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
why the f*ck I am not able to get in 6 shops any wireless xbox controller .... now I have to order from MS directly , who is still using wired controllers ????? For PS5 you get them but no console i guess ;)

Vorph

No idea. There's tons of Series X wireless controllers available where I live at Walmart, Target, and Gamestop, Amazon and Best Buy have them in stock, etc. Personally I'd look for an older Xbox One controller if I really needed an extra; they're cheap and the old dpad is way better than the new shitty one they copied from the Elite.

AFAIK MS doesn't even make a wired controller, not sure what you're talking about there. PowerA does though, and the Fusion Pro 2 is superior to any MS controller if you can get used to it being wired. It's even better than the Elite controller, for about $100 less.

spronk

FPS noob
i think europe is suffering xbox controller shortage not sure why there but not USA, something something russia oil

anyways pretty strong rumors xbox elite v3 and a new MS controller design to be introduced soon too

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
No idea. There's tons of Series X wireless controllers available where I live at Walmart, Target, and Gamestop, Amazon and Best Buy have them in stock, etc. Personally I'd look for an older Xbox One controller if I really needed an extra; they're cheap and the old dpad is way better than the new shitty one they copied from the Elite.

AFAIK MS doesn't even make a wired controller, not sure what you're talking about there. PowerA does though, and the Fusion Pro 2 is superior to any MS controller if you can get used to it being wired. It's even better than the Elite controller, for about $100 less.
I am always sitting about 2 feet from my xbox. I never unplug my controller, I have to look at this Fusion Pro 2 device of which you speak.

spronk

FPS noob
we may not have any new exclusive games but we have a shit load of new weird ass controllers

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users