Xbox Megathread

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ultimate is awesome, as is their backward compatibility - I popped in my X360 disc for Red Dead Redemption and it began downloading the game plus the most updated graphics (xb1 era I think).
Ultimate finally killed my Steam purchase addiction. Fucking sales.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a lot of games on Xbox Gamepass that aren't on PC. Mostly because some publishers don't bother putting their games on the Windows 10/11 store at all.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Cool, about time. Have spent more time streaming lately than actually playing on my consoles.

spronk

FPS noob

i'll be honest don't really care about any of those. Starfield might be fun or terrible but its not 2022 anymore so who cares

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

State of Decay 3 miles ahead of the rest of that list, but sadly it's probably 2023-2024 and if it's like SoD2 we get to wait a couple more years for Undead Labs to polish it into a great game.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

i'll be honest don't really care about any of those. Starfield might be fun or terrible but its not 2022 anymore so who cares
Easily ES 6 is the one I care about being a huge ES lore fan. It’s not coming out anytime soon but I’d love to see some Hammerfel screenshots.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

FULQBMJUEAE6xkD

i thought the gays had fashion taste that looks like clown diarrhea

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

get 3 years of gamepass ultimate for $26x3 following the steps in the first post here, no VPN required for this one
Looks like for the 3 years thing, every time you convert, you'll just click ok to the "conversion" and it'll add time to your Ultimate subscription.

Vorph

For people who have an active membership and want to top it up rather than wait for it to expire and gamble on there being a good deal then, the current Eneba deal is better than waiting for Black Friday sales even.

Current best offer is $6.92 for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, which converts to 51 days (it's not 3:1 contrary to popular belief) of Ultimate. That works out to $12.21 for 90 days which is about half the price of 3 month Ultimate codes on Black Friday. Even if you're one of the lucky ones who get a bonus month for turning on autorenew, it's still a much better deal. Redeeming 51 days at a time is a bit annoying, but at least they don't limit you to only buying 2 codes at a time like cdkeys.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
How long did you extend?

I am on their site now. As soon as I enter the code it automatically does the 51 days of ultimate for me? Thinking of buying like 12 of them lol

Ok nevermind I bought 10 keys going to see how well this works :p

Last edited:

Vorph

How long did you extend?

I am on their site now. As soon as I enter the code it automatically does the 51 days of ultimate for me? Thinking of buying like 12 of them lol

I bought 7 for a full year extension, more or less. Total cost was $46.36. You get a code for each one you put in the cart, and they show you the codes immediately after checkout. Just redeem them here and let each one convert to 51 days of GPU and you're done.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha you rock. I just bought 10 codes. I am good now until April 2024 for a cost of 60 bucks and change. I was out as of Oct 2022.

• 1Solidarity

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Many thanks, just extended my ultimate for about 14 months for $55. Was ending in November 2022.

jsquirrel

Molten Core Raider
In for one, thanks. Though I actually prefer to earn my Ultimate through Microsoft Rewards. :)

• 1Solidarity

Vorph

Ult is 12k points a month for less than $4 in value (at the current Eneba price) though. Much better to auto-redeem 8750 points a month for $10 in Xbox money to use for games/DLC instead imo. Assuming you buy something every 3 months or so that is; Xbox money from rewards does expire after 90 days.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users