Xbox Megathread

spronk

FPS noob
neat shock surprise drop of a new game from the devs behind Evil Within, releasing tonight on gamepass

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait a minute. The Bethesda showcase already happened and they didn't show Starfield at all? That can't be good...

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

old 360 games being delisted. I've previously bought but never played Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon. If you buy them before delisting you can keep/download/play them forever (or until microsoft changes terms)

spronk

FPS noob
Xenia has been ported to UWP which means you can now install and run any 360 game inside an emulator on any xbox console (One, S, X)

seems cool, i'd rather do it on my PC but people are running the xb live goldeneye which supports multiplayer and older games like JRPGs and stuff which came out on the 360 but never got a bc patch

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The accessories on the Xbox/MS store dried up. It's weird. I have $800 on two reward accounts that I've been wanting to use on racing wheel pedals and expansion drive, but the store hasn't had many accessories for a long time. What gives?

Might just buy another series x and sell it to put money toward a PS5.

spronk

FPS noob

microsoft been having lot of issues with software in the last year or two wonder why, maybe focus less on sending me emails about pride flags and shit and hire more people who actually code

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Reportedly Microsoft is about to get UK and EU approval for the Activision acquisition and they intend to move forward without waiting for the FTC suit attempting to block it to be resolved.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LOL, cloud gaming "competition" is their excuse? Talk about being out of touch...

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I'd rather have $68.7b than a toxic and nearly dead asset.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
what if microsoft paid to hire a bunch of skinheads to clear out a bunch of muslim rape camps in england

alternatively they can hire a bunch of muslims to setup more rape camps, microsoft is very flexible and willing to make a deal

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I really want to see this deal go through for the pure sake alone that MS will clean house on the Blizzard cucks somehow employed within that god forsaken shithole of a company, and I want to see the purple hairs and all their ilk get their ass kicked out of dodge and go back to flipping burgers where they belong. 100% guarantee you the 78% mentally ill fuckhorns working at Blizzard are praying to their cat costume the merger gets blocked because they know their little charade will be over front and center.

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I really want to see this deal go through for the pure sake alone that MS will clean house on the Blizzard cucks somehow employed within that god forsaken shithole of a company, and I want to see the purple hairs and all their ilk get their ass kicked out of dodge and go back to flipping burgers where they belong. 100% guarantee you the 78% mentally ill fuckhorns working at Blizzard are praying to their cat costume the merger gets blocked because they know their little charade will be over front and center.

Im not sure Microsoft will do that or be much different with Blizzard.

• 1Worf