Yahoo live epic fun

County_foh

shitlord
untitled.jpg

untitled.jpg

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Hippos said:
LIVE: lily2the chick with massive tits but never shows her face just broke 400 viewers, and shes not a loop.
She"s full blown nekkid, now. People are calling loop, and her camera"s refresh is worse than flying into Shattrath at 8pm on a Saturday with a 486/33 PC.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Her cam was running fine on my end and I popped in there just before it hit 400ish people.

I got Danielle to draw a Panda for me earlier, and Willow..but it somehow turned into a badger. Neglected to take screens though /sadface

Ryanz

<Banned>
Anyone else witness the epic night with the three chicks trying to one up each other by showing tits, vagoo, ass, bottle in vagoo ect?

For anyone that might know me on Y! Live...this is DJ_Ryz. Long time lurker :O

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Ryanz said:
Anyone else witness the epic night with the three chicks trying to one up each other by showing tits, vagoo, ass, bottle in vagoo ect?

I was there....but you probably knew that...

Ryanz said:

Man I saw that black chick sticking that beer bottle in her gina while on the rag and sucking on it. It was disgusting. I almost didn"t cum.

lulz !

Hippos_foh

shitlord
Iplaywithhandcanonznegga is listening to me. I told her to clean her room and she started to, I told her to shift cam and she did.

Only problem is I"m pretty sure she"s a preggo.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Hippos said:
Iplaywithhandcanonznegga is listening to me. I told her to clean her room and she started to, I told her to shift cam and she did.

Only problem is I"m pretty sure she"s a preggo.
Sounds like her being preggo is just one of her thousands of issues.