Yellowstone

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
The ending didn't bother as much as some of the other stuff. I'm fine with cleaning up Beth's storyline. The bit in the jail was great and they picture with her brother, perfect. (I'm intentionally being vague) The wife liked the wedding bit and that keeps her interested. Jimmy is the storyline I expected, disposable. He'll be on the new 6666 show.

Nit picks. Hearing the owl flap it's wings, wtf. Inserting coyote sounds over what is supposed to be wolves, stupid. Yeah I know they do yip rarely. I still haven't any idea what the Indian girl was supposed to represent. The great spirit or something? A buffalo hide, no food or water for 4 days, naked... Yeah. Just take some peyote or something and save us some time.

The best bit for me was the conversation in the judges chambers. It basically summed up the show. Everyone knows where it's headed and they are fine fighting it, but it's a losing, and bloody, battle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Agreed, pretty underwhelming finale overall.

My prediction of either Lloyd or Walker being gone by the end of the season was a miss. Still not sure how that happened with the girls being booted from the bunk house, but that seemed to be out the window since they have been in every bunk house scene anyway.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a pretty big Yellowstone fanboy, but I thought this season was a bit of a letdown. In the greater plot of the series it may prove to be better than it feels right now.
Kayce started off the season pretty badass and went out with a whimper. His whole sequence in the finale was awful. I think it's funny seeing headlines about "the shocking ending." After the end of last season, this was pretty blah.

At least we have 1883 for the next little bit. It's really, really well done.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's really obvious that Taylor Sheridan is from Texas and wishes he was making a show about Texas so maybe the 6666 show will make him happy instead of shoe-horning a bunch of Texas shit into a show about Montana. All that stuff with the horses spinning in circles and skidding to a stop is not a thing in Montana. At least he acknowledged that that stuff isn't really "cowboy" stuff. In my experience "The Cowboy Way" is the hardest, dumbest, least efficient, most dangerous to both people and animals way to do anything but people are really romantic about it.

1883 is pretty cool so far. I really like the girl's voice-over. Really well written. Tim McGraw is a pretty credible tough guy as well.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm a pretty big Yellowstone fanboy, but I thought this season was a bit of a letdown. In the greater plot of the series it may prove to be better than it feels right now.
Kayce started off the season pretty badass and went out with a whimper. His whole sequence in the finale was awful. I think it's funny seeing headlines about "the shocking ending." After the end of last season, this was pretty blah.

At least we have 1883 for the next little bit. It's really, really well done.
Pretty much how I feel as well. The finale wasnt anything special and Kasey sure turned into a lame character this season. His vision quest was so dumb and could of been left out. And the articles all saying "Major Character Killed Off!" was such a joke. Im glad Jimmy is gone too. He was a guy you cheered for and they turned him into a whipping boy that you were just annoyed by.

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Pretty much how I feel as well. The finale wasnt anything special and Kasey sure turned into a lame character this season. His vision quest was so dumb and could of been left out. And the articles all saying "Major Character Killed Off!" was such a joke. Im glad Jimmy is gone too. He was a guy you cheered for and they turned him into a whipping boy that you were just annoyed by.
Gone from Yellowstone for now, but not the next spinoff.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Agreed, pretty underwhelming finale overall.

My prediction of either Lloyd or Walker being gone by the end of the season was a miss. Still not sure how that happened with the girls being booted from the bunk house, but that seemed to be out the window since they have been in every bunk house scene anyway.

yea Jimmy needed to keep those bitches in check

1641350574464.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I laughed out loud at the calf pulling scene. FWIW, they don't jump up and run away the instant they're born. That calf was at least 6 weeks old.

Yeah, fuck them for not having a supply of cows who can give birth when the person with the clapperboard yells "Moooooooooo!!" And fuck that shitty 6 week old calf for not being able to act like a newborn.

Fujcking woke Hollywood strikes again

• 1EyeRoll

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're really embracing that asshat.

No, you could say I'm MILKing it 🍼

The only calves I care about are my own after I get done sculpting them in the gym

This is literally you and your calf fetish you sick twisted pervert

Now, instead of crying why don't you PONY up for the cgi baby cow yourself, you mOOron 🐮

Just MOOve out the way, you disgust me

• 1Pathetic

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This show's a guilty pleasure, but goddamn the music is super gay.

• 1Barf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
If you hated the music in Yellowstone you have terrible taste in music.

I mean, the music isnt a dominant theme but its all pretty standard country and alt country.

Half the time I turn to my wife and say "this show just uses my pandora playlist as the soundtrack"

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, you could say I'm MILKing it 🍼

The only calves I care about are my own after I get done sculpting them in the gym

This is literally you and your calf fetish you sick twisted pervert

Now, instead of crying why don't you PONY up for the cgi baby cow yourself, you mOOron 🐮

Just MOOve out the way, you disgust me

God damn I miss Johnny Drama. Can you imagine how Entourage would be received nowadays? The utter rage?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
God damn I miss Johnny Drama. Can you imagine how Entourage would be received nowadays? The utter rage?

It's basically cancelled - it is not on streaming platforms I believe and the creator has complained.