Yellowstone

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

God damn how many spin-offs does this show need. Beating this horse for everything it’s worth.
I would have said as long as Taylor Sheridan was directing it should be cool, but 1883 is turning into a train wreck. Maybe Costner is what made Yellowstone good.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would have said as long as Taylor Sheridan was directing it should be cool, but 1883 is turning into a train wreck. Maybe Costner is what made Yellowstone good.
I’d almost agree but Mayor of Kingstown is really good.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor

Beth should've been the warning sign. Sicario and Hell or High Water shows he's a gifted writer, but dude must have a serious problem with crazy pussy if all his women are written like this.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
The fifth season of the Paramount Network flagship series will be comprised of 14 episodes, which will air in two installments, the first beginning this summer, per the WSJ. Additionally, “1932,” the second “Yellowstone” spin-off series after “1883,” is coming much sooner than you think.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just started watching this; about 5 episodes in. Mostly I like it just because it's nice to get a show with some rural people that aren't portrayed as the typical Hollywood version. I like Rip especially.

I thought this was a limited TV series kind of thing at first, but then there started being a bunch of meandering side-stories so I went and looked it up and realized there's 4 seasons of this thing. It's weird that killed some of my interest, but now I'm expecting drama for the sake of drama and not sure if I'll keep watching.

And Beth is a cunt (the character....I think the actress is doing just fine). I don't know if that's on purpose or not, but she's the wrong type of "Strong woman". I've only seen about 3 minutes worth of her mother, but her mother is my type of woman. Strong country girl that seems more like an incidental cunt (same as men) then an intentional cunt (Beth).

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I just started watching this; about 5 episodes in. Mostly I like it just because it's nice to get a show with some rural people that aren't portrayed as the typical Hollywood version. I like Rip especially.

I thought this was a limited TV series kind of thing at first, but then there started being a bunch of meandering side-stories so I went and looked it up and realized there's 4 seasons of this thing. It's weird that killed some of my interest, but now I'm expecting drama for the sake of drama and not sure if I'll keep watching.

And Beth is a cunt (the character....I think the actress is doing just fine). I don't know if that's on purpose or not, but she's the wrong type of "Strong woman". I've only seen about 3 minutes worth of her mother, but her mother is my type of woman. Strong country girl that seems more like an incidental cunt (same as men) then an intentional cunt (Beth).
She had reasons for her hate. It'll make more sense later, at least to some degree.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
In a show where everything is over the top, Beth is by far the most over the top character. She definitely strains credulity with me but you have to suspend disbelief in a lot of ways to enjoy this show.

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Finished Season 1. Beth is still annoying. The real estate developer/Dan Jenkins should have already murdered her 5 times over. "Walker" seems like a stereotypical Hollywood cowboy.
Too many random, dramatic storylines and detours. Reminds me of Heroes & Lost. And what the fuck was the point of the dinosaur bones, other than to show how dynamite can be used as the perfect excavation tool?

I think I'm done with it. Moving on to 1883.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok,

I understand that Yellowstone has become the Game of Thrones of our day. I enjoy the show immensely and actually look forward to the 4 sixs spin off as I liked Jimmie's story.

However,

Can we please stop trying to copy it's success 10 more times using every time line and ranch imaginable????

YELLOWSTONE, the multiverse staring Patrick Swayze(CGI and all) will be the next thing they try.

wait...I would watch that one as well.

• 2Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
what the fuck kind of name is 6666 for a show lol

Goddam, have you even watched the show it is being spun off from? The name is pretty obvious.

1652926890818.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Watching a show called Joe Pickett. It's about a game warden in Wyoming. Its on demand and on Peacock. If you like Yellowstone you might enjoy it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm not watching 6666. Already too much retarded Texas shit in Yellowstone.