Yesterday was my dog's 4th birthday.

spronk

FPS noob
got 3 kids that have grown up with my now 10 year old shiba inu, no scars to report except probably the emotional ones my dog has had from being dressed up as a princess dozens of times.

that said I'd never leave a 0-3 year old alone with any animal, mostly because kids are pretty fucked up and will do shit like try to see what's inside a dogs asshole or feed dogs things that will kill them.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Five to six months old is one thing but the day you brought her home from the hospital you are setting her up in a pic like that? Seems like you have something to prove with the whole pitbulls/dangerous/children thing there.
Ya he took that picutre 2 years ago so he could come here and prove that pitbulls don't eat babies...

Edit: I didn't read the rest of the thread, so if the dog DID eat the baby... well I dunno what to say.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My dog gets all asshole-y if it's investigating something on the ground and you go to snatch it up.. it eats it instantly, as if that is some saving grace. It then proceeds to puke it up minutes later. Yesterday was a piece of paper it didn't want me to have until it was done reading it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had no idea pits were so popular among geek culture. Are they reputed to taste bad, thereby protecting them from being cooked and eaten by your mail order Asian brides?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
While my wife is Asian, she wasn't mail order. She was a student nurse at the hospital I was staying at after nearly dieing in a motorcycle accident. I was watching an anime, like a nerd, and she came in and said "That's in Japanese!" And we started to talk... she slipped me her number when, in a morphine haze I asked for it, and we began dating 3-4 months later when I was able to walk again.

Good times.

Pitbulls are popular everywhere honestly. Especially among girls. People think if they rescue a powerful breed and avoid it eventually being put under, that it makes them great dog owners and they start with the "IT'S NOT THE DOG IT'S THE OWNER SHIT" which is true but this doesn't make you a good dog owner. Its as if they think society should pat them on the back. Plenty of them are still shitty dog owners and irresponsible people.

Then there are the pigbull owners who think that having these fucking hybrid ugly ass monsters who can barely run 50 yards without having a stroke makes them a badass. Funnier still is that pitbulls are one of the least protective breeds there is, they were never bred for that.

If you want a badass looking dog just get a poster or make it your wallpaper on your PC. Many people who rescue pitbulls should have gotten a Basset Hound if they aren't going to take it seriously.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
While my wife is Asian, she wasn't mail order. She was a student nurse at the hospital I was staying at after nearly dieing in a motorcycle accident. I was watching an anime, like a nerd, and she came in and said "That's in Japanese!" And we started to talk... she slipped me her number when, in a morphine haze I asked for it, and we began dating 3-4 months later when I was able to walk again.

Good times.
That's like out of a movie or something man.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Pitbulls are popular everywhere honestly. Especially among girls. People think if they rescue a powerful breed and avoid it eventually being put under, that it makes them great dog owners and they start with the "IT'S NOT THE DOG IT'S THE OWNER SHIT" which is true but this doesn't make you a good dog owner. Its as if they think society should pat them on the back. Plenty of them are still shitty dog owners and irresponsible people.

Then there are the pigbull owners who think that having these fucking hybrid ugly ass monsters who can barely run 50 yards without having a stroke makes them a badass. Funnier still is that pitbulls are one of the least protective breeds there is, they were never bred for that.

If you want a badass looking dog just get a poster or make it your wallpaper on your PC. Many people who rescue pitbulls should have gotten a Basset Hound if they aren't going to take it seriously.
I always thought the well-trained awesome dogs were the most badass, not the most physically intimidating ones.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always wanted a Neapolitan Mastiff for my "make would-be intruders shit their pants" dog. But I'll probably never actually own one.

FhP9KTP.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope none of you are into purebreds or own one.
Honestly I'm a big supporter of getting an unwanted mixed breed pup. Best dog I ever owned was a free pup mixed Black Lab/German Shepherd that somone's lab just got knocked up and they were giving the litter away.

I do like purebred dogs, but they all have specific little quirks and problems and issues that can be annoying.

phen_sl

shitlord

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
In that last pic is your murderous deathhound salivating over an infant that it wants to decimate and then consume?

I always wanted a Neapolitan Mastiff for my "make would-be intruders shit their pants" dog. But I'll probably never actually own one.

FhP9KTP.jpg
A woman at the obedience school I belong to had the #1 Neo in the world for a while, until she died. Now she has a puppy, they are cool dogs.

But yeah don't ever own one or any other dog because you are dope.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This thread...

This thread is the FOH I know and love, thank you all. Thank you.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you even watch the op's video, anyone who knows and owns dogs can tell... this is one godly trained dog. This dog probably walks "with" the op and doesn't lead the op like a horse and carriage. I would say the percentage of of dogs trained like the op is probably 1% and the rest are crappily trained dogs, cuz you know what? training is all about the owners/diligence and repition.

you can just tell a good trained dog, doesn't matter the breed, hell i would NEVER trust a kid/baby with anyone's shitty little 10lb dog and under... cuz those little shits are always messed up cuz they get so babied and carried they will attack babies on sight.

yea the pics where there is a MASSIVE pitt head next to a baby is scary, but once you watch the happy birthday video, you can just tell it's a greatly trained dog, and someone who has the confidence to say "i'd let my kids around it".