You get one superpower

Choose a Super Power

• Hear the inner monologue of anyone over the age of 70 (passive)

• Pubic hair grows 5% faster on anyone you touch (passive)(max: 5 stacks)

• Once per day, make any person you look at briefly think of their parents naked (active)

• Your boogers are peanut brittle (passive)

• Once a day, two fully charged AA batteries appear in your left pocket (if you have one) (passive)

• You can sneeze 10-100 easter peeps at will (active)

• You can make the last smoke alarm you touched go off by thinking about it (active)

• Your farts always have an upward/inquisitive inflexion (passive)

• Saying "FUS ROH DAH" 300x consecutively causes Bethesda to release a new version of Skyrim (active)

• Your tears and semen turn into soy sauce as soon as they lose contact with your body (passive)

• Every time you defecate, 25 of Bandwagon's taste buds transfer from his mouth to his asshole.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Otto

That last one is evil.

flintstonesprowler10.jpg

• 1Harrow
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>

Every time you defecate, 25 of Bandwagon's taste buds transfer from his mouth to his asshole.​

And i'd hit taco bell non stop every meal for a month.

Have fun!

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I would take the "naked parents" one then use it on politicians, celebrities, and news people while they were talking live.

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Nothing here about being able to plug in USB on first try.

YET ANOTHER INVALID LIST OF SELECTIONS.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Every time you defecate, 25 of Bandwagon's taste buds transfer from his mouth to his asshole.​

And i'd hit taco bell non stop every meal for a month.

Have fun!
I'm not worried about it. I can burn those butt buds off in a hurry

• 2Harrow

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Well yeah sure I found that one too but ain't no one going to click through a website to get to a vid if I just throw up a URL but they might click it off a clean video embed.

edit - sign me the fuck up for clean break poops

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
sign me the fuck up for clean break poops
Amen, or even better since this is pure fantasy... no poops at all.

Honestly, isn't taking a dump one of the shittiest (pun absolutely intended) low dice rolls with being a human? Scientists have figured we sit on the pot throughout our lifetime for 3 months straight. 3 months wasted on the porcelain pony just sitting there, pushing out smelly brown babies. Just imagine never having to take a shit again. Ever. I'd take that over invisibility any day.

• 1Harrow

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Amen, or even better since this is pure fantasy... no poops at all.

Honestly, isn't taking a dump one of the shittiest (pun absolutely intended) low dice rolls with being a human? Scientists have figured we sit on the pot throughout our lifetime for 3 months straight. 3 months wasted on the porcelain pony just sitting there, pushing out smelly brown babies. Just imagine never having to take a shit again. Ever. I'd take that over invisibility any day.
Poop Diarrhea GIF
Michael Jones Toilet GIF by Achievement Hunter

What, you don't read while pooping? If you're taking too long you need more fiber. Ask Kuriin Kuriin for the us brand.

• 1Harrow

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Poop Diarrhea GIF
Michael Jones Toilet GIF by Achievement Hunter

What, you don't read while pooping? If you're taking too long you need more fiber. Ask Kuriin Kuriin for the us brand.
I'm on my phone mostly, but before phones yeah, of course I read :) Whilst true that the act of reading makes poops go along more productively, I'm more saying that the actual, physical act of taking a shit is laborious, gross, and the idea of never having to do that is a glorious thought.

Taking shits is the one of the worst things we do as people and it's one of the first things I'm going to complain about on the "how did your experience go? Your feedback is important to us!" cards in Heaven.

• 1Harrow

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do I have to be next to the 70+ year old to hear their inner thoughts? Otherwise I can hear the thoughts of every politician, blackmail them for cash. Make old people think I can read their minds and/or talk to them about savings, passwords and other secrets, their mind auto goes to those things, and thus I learn it, and clean them out.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Do I have to be next to the 70+ year old to hear their inner thoughts? Otherwise I can hear the thoughts of every politician, blackmail them for cash. Make old people think I can read their minds and/or talk to them about savings, passwords and other secrets, their mind auto goes to those things, and thus I learn it, and clean them out.
I am not omnipotent, sir.

I'd assume, since it's a passive skill, you wouldn't want it to work over the TV, radio etc. Can't shut it off.

• 2Harrow

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I wanna hear just how fucked up a bunch of old people are. The shit they say out loud is fucked up half the time can't image what goes on inside

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

Onoes

Trakanon Raider

Yuuuup, my thought exactly. "Now don't tell anyone your bank account password" and it's mine now.

Zing.

Or, if you had access to wealthy people, just talk about how to get money, what's the worst thing they've ever done, whatever... just ask leading questions and know the absolute truth. Use that to your advantage.

I almost selected the peep sneezes though, just for hilarity as I sneeze 20+ times a day, often 5-10 chained together. The lolz would be great.

• 1Harrow

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'll take the fus ro dah for the team.

Anyone has spare AA batteries pls?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like