You get one superpower

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Choose a Super Power

• Hear the inner monologue of anyone over the age of 70 (passive)

• Pubic hair grows 5% faster on anyone you touch (passive)(max: 5 stacks)

• Once per day, make any person you look at briefly think of their parents naked (active)

• Your boogers are peanut brittle (passive)

• Once a day, two fully charged AA batteries appear in your left pocket (if you have one) (passive)

• You can sneeze 10-100 easter peeps at will (active)

• You can make the last smoke alarm you touched go off by thinking about it (active)

• Your farts always have an upward/inquisitive inflexion (passive)

• Saying "FUS ROH DAH" 300x consecutively causes Bethesda to release a new version of Skyrim (active)

• Your tears and semen turn into soy sauce as soon as they lose contact with your body (passive)

• Every time you defecate, 25 of Bandwagon's taste buds transfer from his mouth to his asshole.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Because of a thing called projection.
...and I think what you're doing is projecting on me. Seriously. (see below)

People (and you are a person despite what some here will argue) like to project their own problems onto others.
Agree... what you're doing right now to me heh.

I got the feeling from your words that you had been there done that and were trying to commiserate with mist.
Right, with people I've known who have had chronic depression. Which has been quite a few.

So where does "trans recruiting" fit into this equation?

See what I mean? See why I said I'm genuinely annoyed and rankled by all this and maybe thought you were just trolling me? Even *I* get tired of my identity. Like... I'm so much more than just the token tranny here. Soooo much more, that's why I'm rustled with all of this.

I'm not mad at you Hoss, fyi... it's just frustrating. Wish people just saw me as "A PERSON WITH OPINIONS" and bounce off of that. Feels like for 7 years here I've been trying to stem the tide with a pair of chopsticks over my identity.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm so much more than just the token tranny here. Soooo much more, that's why I'm rustled with all of this.

Don't be so dramatic you're not a token. We have other trannies.

I was trying to help her get past the whole hidden agenda by shining sunlight on it and you see it as me having a hidden agenda myself. You're just like mist.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
shut the fuck up GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
jyjtyj.jpg

No one is being dramatic when you literally just injected tranny shit into a normal convo I was trying to have with Mist over depression for NO REASON whatso-fucking-ever TWICE.

Making a quip about it once is one thing and as you can see I just casually brushed it off, no biggie Hoss but to then go there again? Then tell me you're not trolling me and it's projection?

C'mon Hoss, stop insulting my intelligence like this. Now I AM pissed off. Grats. You and LLR are the only ones who have legitimately angered me over this forum. Well done.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Weird, he got really defensive over the suggestion that he was trying to recruit another tranny. I wasn't even arguing that's what was happening, just commenting on the appearance.

Change your dosage.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've known similar "yous" in my life if that makes sense. Here's what you need (and you know me [I hope you do by now]... you know I'm not one of the trolls here looking to get a rise out of you or pick on you) the right prescription. Try XYZ anti-depressant. If that doesn't work for you after a couple months, talk to your shrink and get on another. You are a chronic depression case. I assume I'm not breaking new ground and everyone has told you this already, yes?

So why doesn't any of it work? What are YOU not doing if that's the case? Giving up? Saying "why am I taking this... it won't help" then not taking it, making it into a self-fulfilling prophesy?

You're now thinking I have an "agenda" with you and that is the depression talking again. No agenda... just don't like seeing people being sad! Seriously, that's it.
I have a psychology degree and a completely unrelated 6-figure job. I'm not depressed, no therapist I've talked to thinks I'm depressed. I'm not even sad. I just don't see the value in pursuing happiness, other people, or anything else.

We're a doomed species on a doomed planet in a doomed and uncaring universe. There's no free will and the future is already written. Consciousness is at best half-remembered dream, at worst a cosmic mistake. These are just the facts, based on the best scientific understanding we have. Ignoring the cosmic perspective, society doesn't give a shit how you feel either. It doesn't care if you're depressed, doesn't care if you feel pretty or not. Society only cares what you produce.

I don't think you have an agenda; I think you're histrionic and nosy. You, of all people, should not be giving out psychological advice.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I still think a solid deep dicking might solve that nihilism problem, but you do you Mist.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I still think a solid deep dicking might solve that nihilism problem, but you do you Mist.
Mist suffers from the mental disease known as Nihilistic Liberalism. There is no cure. Her symptoms are compounded, however, by being a complete fucking idiot.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I was gonna choose "flight" or "be irresistable to women" but after seeing the available choices... I don't wanna be a superhero anymore

Gun to my head, I'll pick the soy sauce one

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I have a psychology degree and a completely unrelated 6-figure job.
I'm proud of you. I like successful people.

I'm not depressed
I'm not even sad.
I just don't see the value in pursuing happiness, other people, or anything else.
Sounds like you've been depressed so long you've called that 'normal' and just accept it. Because, [spoiler alert] those quotes are contradictory.

...and if they're contradictory, there's hope for you.

We're a doomed species on a doomed planet in a doomed and uncaring universe.
Just because you're depressed (deny at your whimsy), I won't be soft: You have a God shaped hole in that heart of yours. But hey, religion (which is true; I could wax poetic for months over creation and science) is a big hard pill to swallow, I know... that's why the right anti-depressant is a logical first step in its stead.

There's no free will and the future is already written.
Calvinists would love you! But hey...

Consciousness is at best half-remembered dream, at worst a cosmic mistake. These are just the facts, based on the best scientific understanding we have.
None of what you said is fact; it's philosophy. But it's a fact in YOUR mind, I get it.

Society only cares what you produce.
Society isn't an independent, autonomous thing. People are. You should get to know 1 in the ~7.9 billion of us and see what they care about. Probably might be you; who knows. Never know if ya don't try!

I don't think you have an agenda;
I figured you wouldn't have - you're an intelligent, rational lady.

I think you're histrionic and nosy.
I can be, yeah. I'd hate myself if that's all I was.

You, of all people, should not be giving out psychological advice.
Actually, I should... I've known a lot of different people in my life and have heard a lot of... stories. (Remember... I'm nosy :) )

But this is about you. Just try different anti-depressants and work with your doctor. 6 weeks on something. Don't feel different - try another medication. If nothing changes, nothing changes, right? You have time and money. Literally nothing to lose except that crippling depression you're not even aware you're suffering from.

(And I'm not throwing stones at you at all. Some people think depression is a bad thing to have [I mean, it is... but I mean, like, something to be embarrassed about or beat yourself up over])... I talk candidly about it because it's literally not a problem whatsoever. People get depressed. Big whoop. Some people are chronic. Big whoop. There's treatments available.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist somehow you remind me of this song

Except its mostly guys singing it in your case, I guess.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user