You just won $1.6 billion!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Hello friends! I would just like to let you all know that I am still a poor and unlucky slob like the rest of you, and that I totally did not win a stupid amount of money on a recent trip to South Carolina.

On a totally different note, I have just realised I had some old bit coins on an old hard drive I just found. I also just decided to cut all connections to friends and family and move to Estonia. Been nice knowing ya all!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hello friends! I would just like to let you all know that I am still a poor and unlucky slob like the rest of you, and that I totally did not win a stupid amount of money on a recent trip to South Carolina.

On a totally different note, I have just realised I had some old bit coins on an old hard drive I just found. I also just decided to cut all connections to friends and family and move to Estonia. Been nice knowing ya all!
Oh, you fucked up. You're supposed to create a trust, then create a forum account under the trust's name and then post under the trust account.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Can anyone recommend a trusted trust? I just don't know who I can trust.

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You could just read all my posts in the weight loss thread for free
I've been lifting weights for 20 years. I know how to do all that shit, I just got tired of always having a mental plan, or planning routines. I like the exercise part. Not the planning. Same with diet, and having someone cook for me would be awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Fund the development of a virus that kills everything that isn't strictly male or female.

Invite & fund people to come live in my communist nation, before I close the borders and let them starve. Bet I could recoup a lot of the expenses by setting up a reality show on it.

Start a program to allow vegans to begin colonizing Mars, shooting them straight into the sun and delivering fake reports.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
/typing in a thick Slavic accent:

Hello! My name is Vla...Aaron. I am back from Estonia. I just want to let you all know that I totally was not murdered by the Estonian Mafia, all my non-existent lottery billions stolen, my body dumped in a cold-war era radioactive waste dump, and an Estonian Mobster taken my identity. If anyone tells you that they are a Russian agent!

Now where can I find the Vodka, borscht and the easy American girls?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Fund the development of a virus that kills everything that isn't strictly male or female.

The correct answer would be to fund research into endocrine disruptors in environment and effects on the foetus

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I still think my expensive condo isolation plan is solid. If the staff of that place doesn't keep the riffraff from getting to your door just hire private security I guess.

I know having the double blind trust and whatnot is the smart way to do it and all. But luckily I don't have many relatives so at least those people wouldn't come hunt me for money. If i started getting mail from every manjack asking for money jokes on them because I wouldn't read it. I would dislike all the emails I would most likely get though.

As long as get the mountain man look and nobody sees me for a few months I think i could safely do whatever without people realizing who I am.

When it comes to the lottery the whole, "gotta make more money out of it and keep it going for generations." That shit I don't care about. I doubt I could spend even 50M of it even if I did everything I wanted to do. I'd only trust it up to prevent my future kids from being faggots to eachother and fighting over it like so many families do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You must lack imagination.

I'd buy Nigeria from their prince. A lot of his people have been reaching out to me, so he seems like someone I should contact.

• 2Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'd find a way to be just as miserable as I already am.

• 2EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'd find a way to be just as miserable as I already am.
You could hang yourself with a diamond-encrusted rope(then leave the rest to me....er my trust).

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Couldn't see a way to spend $50m? I could do that in one purchase.

Yacht_bliss_Superyacht_IYC_profile-min.jpg

webd_g500_a_print_00034.jpg

17237800_15_1496685164.jpg

ct-elite-street-lincoln-park-united-parrillo-1211-biz-20161207.jpg

• 3Like