You know you're getting old when.....

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You all need to get a sleep study done
I am also a side sleeper. My anxiety level tends to make it more difficult to sleep so I take certain medications for it. I can fall asleep on my back but I have to be sick or exhausted to do it. If not, I will usually wake myself up as I start to snore. I cannot sleep on my stomach as my neck muscles would lock up from remaining in a side position for so long.

One other thing I do for comfort involves how I sleep with my blankets. I tend to leave one leg above and one below the covers. Its kind of like a radiator in that it helps me not to be too hot or too cold.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I am also a side sleeper. My anxiety level tends to make it more difficult to sleep so I take certain medications for it. I can fall asleep on my back but I have to be sick or exhausted to do it. If not, I will usually wake myself up as I start to snore. I cannot sleep on my stomach as my neck muscles would lock up from remaining in a side position for so long.

One other thing I do for comfort involves how I sleep with my blankets. I tend to leave one leg above and one below the covers. Its kind of like a radiator in that it helps me not to be too hot or too cold.
You know you old when sleeping has configurations, rules, and systems. I have to switch back and forth between sleeping on my back and sleeping on my left side. Can't sleep on my right side or my shoulder gets all fucked up. I old.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
been drug free my whole life, but started having a couple of these an hour or so before bed and I get a pretty solid sleep...

Izo

Tranny Chaser
been drug free my whole life, but started having a couple of these an hour or so before bed and I get a pretty solid sleep...
van GIF

Next step is sure to follow, Hippie :D

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would gladly take an edible or vape some pot before going to bed if I could. Living in Georgia makes that a little difficult in that I work for a city government. I wish they would at least allow full prescription capability in this state instead of the super limited one. With a prescription, I might be able to get around the random testing similar to how prescription Oxycontin can.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

washing my hands after working under my truck, notice a dark streak in my beard. thinking wtf did i get on it this time. turns out it was last strains of natural color left

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not totally sure this goes here, but it seems the most appropriate.

When I play music on my computer, I always pause (stop) the music before closing the app. Because somewhere deep down I equate it to stopping the cd or cassette or record before turning off the stereo.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
washing my hands after working under my truck, notice a dark streak in my beard. thinking wtf did i get on it this time. turns out it was last strains of natural color left
i have been getting grays in my beard since i was 17, it turned mostly gray by the time i was 40. i get those dark patches and just said fuck it. now i dye my beard. i dont like that either because my natural beard color had black with reddish brown in it. i dont want pitch black because its unnatural, but they dont make mixed color beard dye.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When you're holding your phone and somebody else's phone rings, has a different ringtone but you still look at your phone to make sure it's not your phone ringing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you realize all your stories took place before your coworkers were born

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users