You know you're getting old when.....

Chesire_sl

shitlord
When you move multiple boxes of assorted junk across the globe twice , and you have no fucking clue what any of it is. You keep it just in case , besides the tax donkeys are paying for the pack and ship , so who gives a fuck )

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
When you realize that the "future" of The Running Man is only 3 years away, and Blade Runner only 5.
I see you that and raise you:

poster_2001aspaceodyssey.jpg

eltool

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
.... when you walk into a room, on a mission, forget why in the fuck you went in there, and just stand in the middle of the room for five minutes trying to figure it out.
Fkn this,even worse when you walk upstairs for something and can't remember what it was,only remembering when you go back down.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I feel old every time I fill out any online form that has a pull down menu for the "year you were born" and have to scroll two thirds of the fucking way down until I get to the year I was born.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel old every time I fill out any online form that has a pull down menu for the "year you were born" and have to scroll two thirds of the fucking way down until I get to the year I was born.
You can tell you're really fucking old because you scroll instead of just typing "19xx".

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Technology has made a shift where everything seems to have lost its intuitiveness. It takes significant amount of time to get anything done with new technology, when I distinctly remember in the past being able to do this stuff quickly and easily. I used to live on computer; now it just rages me and there are days where I don't even turn it on - newer computers don't stay running like older ones did.
This post was destined for Rustled Jimmies, but the end result is what's most frustrating: Not understanding or being able to use new technology makes me feel old; it makes me feel like the old folks I laughed at when I was young.
To be honest, I don't know how anyone used that old analog tech that didnt have software controls without daily catastrophes. You know, the kind where if you tell it to drain Well A through Tube #2, it will do it even if Well A is under pressure and Tube #2 isn't actually hooked up to anything. Nowadays it will just refuse to work rather than spraying boiling formalin into your face.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
When all your body hair goes away mysteriously except for your nose and ear hair, which begins growing ten times faster than your hair ever did in your life.

spronk

FPS noob
this trailer for a new TV show premiering in 2 weeks will make you feel old, guaranteed

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
this trailer for a new TV show premiering in 2 weeks will make you feel old, guaranteed

Holy shit what would the point to that show be? That's like trying to get chocolate cake without sugar or chocolate. That'd probably be much better if it was on HBO or something where they could actually show something more than them wrapped up in sheets all the time.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit what would the point to that show be? That's like trying to get chocolate cake without sugar or chocolate. That'd probably be much better if it was on HBO or something where they could actually show something more than them wrapped up in sheets all the time.
You know I've actually had a really good sugarless chocolate cake before.