You know you're getting old when.....

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Below 18 they are all starting to look the same. Are you sure you're in the right thread? How young are you to not remember the days when the best of the best computers cost tens of thousands of dollars? Of course even then spending that kind of money was stupid but this thread is about not being as you were when you were young.

Hell you can still drop 14k on a video editing machine if that is your serious hobby.
I don't know, you're talking about your lack of desire to be a pedofile, which I find strange really. I guess I'm just too young, darn.

Morons will always find a way to spend more money for something than it's worth. That doesn't make you too old or young, that makes you a moron.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit, I can't even see why you would spend $5k on a PC, overten?

CeQf8uF.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only explanation I could think of is you have absolutely no knowledge on computers or how to spend your money.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know, you're talking about your lack of desire to be a pedofile, which I find strange really. I guess I'm just too young, darn.

Morons will always find a way to spend more money for something than it's worth. That doesn't make you too old or young, that makes you a moron.
You are the first person I've met who was at one point young and yet never had an outrageously expensive desire or passion. Not even women or toys?

You find it strange to have a lack of desire for young girls?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there some rule that says there must always be one ephebophile on a forum at all times?
No clue, it seems to be that way.

I've never had a desire to fuck an underaged chick, why would I? A teenager cannot hold a candle to a 21 year old woman. I don't need to prey on women that are young and ignorant.

I guess I like to travel, but I wouldn't even spend 14k on a trip.

hmm would these 10k+ super computers be of the type that's used for bitcoin farming? is that even still a thing?

bit coin farming or intentional indulgence as a hobby. i don't know why else you'd need even 5k in a machine.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Please remember I'm talking about nearly a decade and a half ago when I talking about this outrageously expensive computer desires. I know good and well that building a top of the line computer today doesn't cost 14k (video editing besides especially with monitors)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
hmm would these 10k+ super computers be of the type that's used for bitcoin farming? is that even still a thing?

bit coin farming or intentional indulgence as a hobby. i don't know why else you'd need even 5k in a machine.
You don't need a 10k+ computer for bitcoin farming. If you own a company and you're building systems for things then I could see spending a lot, but for personal use? hahahaha no.

Remit_sl

shitlord
It was called "the new millennium", a time for teaching tweens proper blow job technique and diets designed to add fat in that wonderful cleavage area. A time when computers cost $14,000

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was called "the new millennium", a time for teaching tweens proper blow job technique and diets designed to add fat in that wonderful cleavage area. A time when computers cost $14,000
It was the 90's. The time when everyone thought the bubble would last forever. Where money flowed like rivers. When teenagers wanted to feel what life was like for their parents during the hippy years so we had midnight skinny dipping pool parties all summer long.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always went skinny dipping in the pool because I wanted to see titties and vagina and stick my penis in said vagina, fuck my parents life.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a bit older than that and completely relax. Very little rustles my jimmies, to use the parlance of our board. Just the way I feel. I mean, I'm happy(ish), as much as a reasonable person can be.

I just seriously don't know what to do with my time. I have about 150 hobbies and I'm ok at all of them but great at none. I have no kids or wife to take up my time and responsibilities(don't want either) so I basically just float through life lol. And every year I get a little older, obviously, and still have the same total lack of focus. It's not a depression, it's just a "what the fuck now?" type of thing. Seriously....I'm not gonna pick up some new hobby/activity and become world famous, I have no desire to get married or have kids, making new friends while still possible is getting challenging as most guys my age already have a group or are married with kids....and yet here I sit.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm a bit older than that and completely relax. Very little rustles my jimmies, to use the parlance of our board. Just the way I feel. I mean, I'm happy(ish), as much as a reasonable person can be.

I just seriously don't know what to do with my time. I have about 150 hobbies and I'm ok at all of them but great at none. I have no kids or wife to take up my time and responsibilities(don't want either) so I basically just float through life lol. And every year I get a little older, obviously, and still have the same total lack of focus. It's not a depression, it's just a "what the fuck now?" type of thing. Seriously....I'm not gonna pick up some new hobby/activity and become world famous, I have no desire to get married or have kids, making new friends while still possible is getting challenging as most guys my age already have a group or are married with kids....and yet here I sit.
Sounds awesome to me, this should be in the tickled pickle thread.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's what we call "living the life".

The only downside is that you have to pray for a quick death, or else you will eventually come to the point where you have to affect a quick death.

We all know why Hemmingway did it. It just shocks us that he didn't contrive to be more private about it.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
The time I heard Dio on the classic rock station, I knew it was all down hill from there!!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>

Just do what every guy who doesn't have a wife/kids does and has enough money to live comfortably, aka, spend your time attempting to fuck as many 20-something year old girls as you can. Or dudes, or trannies, or whatever the fuck you're into.