You know you're getting old when.....

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was in the waiting room for a doctor appointment today. As I'm sitting there, a guy comes in, he talks to the reception staff a little and brings in a bundle of small newspaper type things ( he's like the local guy who distributes these things )

He sees me and hands me one, it's a monthly free newspaper thing for over 50's. It was called something like'Over Fifties'the front cover even had an ad for a denture clinic.

Good thing was that the lady sitting next to me saw this and said out loud "I think he's a bit young for that"

I actually still gave it a read through, as I don't want to touch any of the magazines etc there, as you've got no idea who handled it last and what germs is on it. I knew this was clean.

- - - - - -

Side point: There was a puzzle page. And there was a quiz on capital cities for various countries. I got them all except one - Honduras

The capital city of Honduras is: Tegucigalpa

Say what now??

I had to look that up again as I couldn't remember the exact spelling .

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
....when your the oldest person alive in the world!

This woman is the only person left born in the 1800s

yZAp1xa.jpg

The death of 116-year-old Susannah Mushatt Jones in New York City on Thursday leaves just one person on Earth who was alive in the 1800s.

Born about a month before 1900 began and when England's Queen Victoria was still on the throne, Emma Morano is now the oldest living person. Incredibly, she still lives on her own in northern Italy.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Found out I have polycystic kidney disease this weekend. Video will not be fun for you to watch. I do not recommend. 0/10

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Turned 40 Monday.

Today my back hurt all day for no reason other than however I rolled over in my sleep.

I can't even blame my bed because I flipped the mattress like a week ago and its felt awesome the rest of the time.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Not even 30 yet, but listening to a classic rock station and hearing a fucking Green Day song come on makes me feel pretty old.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Shit even my wife tried it. My daughter is going out with a boy hunting pokemon. I told her the other night she better be parked somewhere necking or at a party with drugs or something and NOT driving around playing pokemon again.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I know you're as old as I am. You know what it means.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Turned 40 Monday.

Today my back hurt all day for no reason other than however I rolled over in my sleep.

I can't even blame my bed because I flipped the mattress like a week ago and its felt awesome the rest of the time.
About to turn 39 here. Last fall I had to do over a month of physiotherapy because I hurt my back while sleeping. Old injury that hadn't bothered me in years decided to come say hello some random morning. Good times.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I know you're as old as I am. You know what it means.
I know what it means only because my grandmother uses that term, but she's 95.

I've never heard anyone use that term that I wouldn't say is "old".