You know you're getting old when.....

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
When you not only know what these are but have fond memories of them.

rrr_img_56122.jpg
rrr_img_56123.jpg
rrr_img_56124.jpg
Dude....that last one is the EXACT same beeper i used to carry. Thought it was the coolest thing ever I even had it on a gold chain lol. God I even remember all the beeper codes..123, 122, 143,41,14,423......i'm old ><

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was thinking while driving home from work, how much I don't like the current top 40 music. It's all played on the radio all day, drives me up the wall.

And I thought to myself, nah but I do listen to a bunch of current bands, not like I'm out of touch. Like right now I'm playing Metallica . . . Yeah the Black album . . . it's not their current one but it's . . .OVER 20 YEARS OLD!!!

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
I hired a beautiful 20 year old who is always saying things like "in your day maybe". Her mom commented on how old I am
frown.png
Feels bad man.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else make noise when you sit down? Like, groaning, or sighing? I do and I'm not eventhatold yet.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I hired a beautiful 20 year old who is always saying things like "in your day maybe". Her mom commented on how old I am
frown.png
Feels bad man.
So, uh, what did you hire her for?
wink.png

After coming back from vacation from HI, I realized that I will always be getting older, but will never have a problem looking at scantily clad girls(Have you seen bikinis today? O.O) with tone/tan legs and parts that look juuust right.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Anyone else make noise when you sit down? Like, groaning, or sighing? I do and I'm not eventhatold yet.
All the time, usually followed by a question from a colleague or family-member if something is wrong... NO; I'M JUST SITTING DOWN, AND IT'S AMAZING AND/OR PAINFUL.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
You remember when Radio Shack was a viable option for computer hardware, Amazon's main focus was selling books, and your gaming rig had to have a dedicated 3d accelerator on top of at the time traditional 2d card. Christ just realized another one in that you remember when EQ was optimized for 3dfx's Glide and the first time you played it was on a Voodoo 2.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This year I hit 30 and people started calling me Mr. and sir. I mean I'm married and stuff, but it makes you feel fucking old.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
radio shack makes you give your name and address when you buy fucking AA batteries. fuck that place, during the 90s my computer hookup was either Egghead, tiger Direct or this free newspaper in my area, that free newspaper was awesome, got my first printer from there, 50 bucks for a dot matrix behemoth that never ran out of ink after 5 years until i retired it, if i still had that fucker no doubt it would still be working. that was a tank. the light bulb conspiracy is true.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
When you know someone who answered a cop who stopped her for speeding..

"I needed to get there before I forgot where I was going."

And the cop let her off with a warning.
smile.png