You know you're getting old when.....

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The little kid from Hansen is now 28 years old.

hanson-young.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
When, as a dude, you let the pubes go full bush once in awhile because who cares? (Ladies shouldn't ever do this!)

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
radio shack makes you give your name and address when you buy fucking AA batteries.
I think there is a scam behind this. Some Kang at my local walmart was trying to return batteries recently when I wanted to get rid of a xmas gift. For some reason he was lying about the price, among other things. I'm not sure how it works, but this guy didn't either apparently.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
In June this year the movie "Jurassic Park' will turn 21 years old.

It can legally buy a drink anywhere in the U.S.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
When you search for MILF and think most of them are young enough to be your daughter. So you start clicking on MATURE instead.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
When your preferred listening habits shift towards talk/news radio rather than music for the daily commute.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
When your preferred listening habits shift towards talk/news radio rather than music for the daily commute.
This (though my main offense is listening to podcasts) and also if your justification for not listening to the radio is because they don't have any good new music nowadays.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
If I'm not listening to Pandora in the car, its on one of the 3 sport talk channels. I hate country, pop and rap so that pretty much excludes 99% of the radio stations. The only rock station plays garbage almost all the time

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You know you're getting old when you think 2001 is when fohguild.org started.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
...when all you wish for each day is ONE, just ONE healthy bowel movement that isn't a hellish nightmare