1665762028867.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Dr. tells you "you're actually in amazing shape ...you know, for a guy your age".

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know you're getting old when... Morning shits are a puzzle to solve because you're too stiff to reach...

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users
You get up to pee in the middle of the night and for the first few steps your legs feel like lead. Gotta take 'er a bit slower on that swivel out the bunk!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You know you're getting old when... Morning shits are a puzzle to solve because you're too stiff to reach...
Related : You know you're old when your bowel regularity is a matter of personal pride.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

when it is 9pm on saturday night, and you think i could just go to bed a 10

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Went to the optometrist and she kept asking me if I was experiencing different symptoms. With each one she said it can happen as you get older.

I think I heard her say this or that “as eyes get older” about six times.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Went to the optometrist and she kept asking me if I was experiencing different symptoms. With each one she said it can happen as you get older.

"Doc.. when I look at your tits they seem small and unimpressive, and when I look at your ass it looks kinda lumpy... Is this something that happens to eyes as they get older? Or something that happens to your tits and ass?"

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Went to mine two weeks ago. I got the "you have good eyesight for someone your age".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
One thing I will never understand as I get older is why I can reach into my ear lobe. Clamp down 2 fingers and yank out 20 1/2 inch hairs making it smooth as a baby butt and the next day there will be 40 in that spot.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One thing I will never understand as I get older is why I can reach into my ear lobe. Clamp down 2 fingers and yank out 20 1/2 inch hairs making it smooth as a baby butt and the next day there will be 40 in that spot.

Lasers my dude.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Flirting with each other all day while you're out shopping and when you get home you both get undressed, get in bed and take a nice long nap

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My wife does that shit. Pisses me the fuck off. THERE WERE IMPLICATIONS!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users