You know you're getting old when.....

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
The look the high schooler gave me when they scanned my case of chocolate Ensure and right after the jar of orange Metamucil.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I opened this thread into a separate tab and three months later, I am now getting around to posting... (and not have read the whole thing yet - some day!)

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You watch fondly as a kid runs the entire length of the neighborhood to get his friend and they both run back to the original house, and say "Wish they could bottle that shit".

Gravy

Bronze Squire
When Playboy decides it's time to stop printing nude photos of women.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
A generation from now no-one will understand the joke that someone buys Playboy only for the articles... It's a sad day my brothers!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
When you can clearly remember the excitement when you heard the news that that new hot singer chick Madonna had some nude photos printed in Playboy.

edit: old and good memory ( well for the important stuff )

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I always read playboy for the dirty jokes and cartoons. I hope they don't clean up either of those.

Also, dumb decision. I keep hoping that the phrase 'fully nude' is being used because they will still show titties.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought ball was a typo. WTF is ball pain? Does he mean one of his nuts hurts? That doesn't make sense because why would gas cause your nuts to hurt?

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I've had ball pain before and it freaked me out and I went to get checked for it. Turns out I have a varicocele where your nutsack veins are enlarged.

Now as to ball pain and gas.....no idea how those would be related.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I thought ball was a typo. WTF is ball pain? Does he mean one of his nuts hurts? That doesn't make sense because why would gas cause your nuts to hurt?
Not pain directly in your balls, but have you ever been hit in the nuts? You know that dull pain in the groin/stomach area that proceeds the initial hit? That's the kind of pain you get when a kidney stone is making its way through your kidneys and into your bladder.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When you can clearly remember the excitement when you heard the news that that new hot singer chick Madonna had some nude photos printed in Playboy.

Or when you remember when it was a big deal that Vanessa Williams was in Playboy and the pics were actually pretty hot. (including mild bondage gear.)

iannis

Musty Nester

It was Vanna White in Playboy. Madonna was raunchy, she was in Penthouse I think.

Maybe they were both in playboy. All I remember is that vanna has some massive god damn titties.