You know you're getting old when.....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I drink 2-3 liters of ice water every day and piss like crazy. I usually wake up to pee a few times every night.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I was at a NYE party and the cops showed up. I realized it had been a longer period of time since I was last at a party that the cops showed up than it was between when I was born and the first time I was at a party where the cops showed up.

Also cops were only there cause we lit off fireworks and apparently they were banned this year.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Today I decided that I won't let myself start feeling old until I can't do handstands anymore.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I had a boss in his 60s that could still do handstands. He also played in a 40 and up baseball league and pitched. The man was a machine.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah, I got a bunch of greys in my beard hair, luckily my head is still looking like 'there's only a few in places'

I look 10 years older if I let my beard grow any more than 3 days.

Oh and my own recent getting old experience was that I found something, when I was doing a major cleaning of my place. An abandoned art project idea, that I could not remember at all putting together. It took more than a day to work out what it was, but until then, I'd look at it wondering just why I had it.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Playing guitar to the sunrise just means you got up early, and not that you haven't been to bed yet.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
This...

Oh. also, you know you're getting old when you hurt your shoulder to the point of it being almost unbearable to life anything over your head and hurts if you take too deep a breath. What dangerous activity did this heinous damage to your shoulder you ask? Sleeping.
Oh shit I just cracked up. Happening to me right now.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
100_2653.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When you find out 40 years later the line is "a flatbed ford" and not "in fact therefore"

I have auditory processing issues.

More understandable: I thought the Bee Gees were asking "would you do it in the butt?" and not "what you doing in the bed?"

I'm still pretty sure Hendrix was kissing the sky, at least.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Went to the Hell Freezes over concert in New Orleans. Was the only concert I ever got in line for tickets. Showed up 10pm the night before when they went on sale at 10am. Melissa Ethridge opened, could have done without that.

Don Henley went on for 10 minutes how the oil industry was going to make Bald Eagles extinct in 5 years. Not real popular to harp on in South Louisiana.