You know you're getting old when.....

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Is the op a 17 year old girl? Never read their post just assumed they are given the thread title

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When shit you bought brand new is now on the throwback/vintage/retro videos. Bought it brand new along with the 5 CD changer, tuner, receiver and such in 1991 or 1992. Still have them all in the box somewhere. 5 cassete changer was pimping back then lol.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I bought a 300 disk CD changer for my stereo system circa 1997...most useless purchase ever. I don't think I ever put more than like 10 CDs in it, and it was obsolete less than 5 years later

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Watched the Vinyl premiere and actually got a little nostalgic for the days of getting blitzed at live concerts. Now I just feel super old.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You shake it 100 times more than you should need to and it still dribbles on the leg when placed back in its house.

Cybsled

When you try to get one of your nieces and nephews to watch some movie you liked as a kid, and it dawns on you that stuff like Goonies and Ghostbusters is 30 years old -_-

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I've been having those moments whenever the local rock station plays something from the 90s.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If they rebooted The Wonder Years, It would start in 1996.
frown.png

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I had to google a song that was in my head.

Or rather, one specific line of a song. At least I had a pretty good idea that it was Roses Minus Guns.

But the verse the line came from was pretty on point:

I bet you think I'm doin' this all for my health
I shoulda looked again babe at somebody else
Feelin' like I've done way more than wrong
Feelin' like I'm livin' inside of this song
Feelin' like I'm just too tired to care
Feelin' like I've done more than my share
Could it be the way I've carried on
Like a broken record for so long

... nobody can throw a selfish bitch fit like Axl Rose. The song is IRS. It's like, six minutes and ten verses of ranting like the above. It was in my head because I'm FUCKING TIRED. Slept bad. Well, slept bad because I drank a lot, which keeps me awake. Because my body is like ..... while my brain is all "LETS DO COKE!!!"

I wouldn't drink on work nights but that only leaves two days a week and fuck that shit.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
When all the sluts who got knocked up in high school post pics of those kids on facebook and you realize they're old enough to drink.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had my first get together with my old DnD group since my heart attacks and all we talked about were what drugs and health problems we all had and what new aches and pains we were experiencing.

Then we got to reminiscing on stupid shit we did "back in the day" and it was 20 and 30 years ago.

Fuck I am getting old.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I went to buy one of those things a while back and got a good laugh at how the majority of them were big enough to use as a cereal bowl every morning of the week.

I bought the smallest one I could find.

I used to mark a sheet of paper...

Oldbased

> Than U
I do fine with just daily. IF I don't fill that daily thing I will take medicines and literally 10 minutes later question if I took them or not. That becomes very risky when you are taking 14 pills a day at 3 different times and most of which you don't really want to take to many of or even to little.