You know you're getting old when.....

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's a Saturday morning after an exhausting week, you have nothing you have to get done. But your body still refuses to sleep past 7:00 am...

• 7Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's a Saturday morning after an exhausting week, you have nothing you have to get done. But your body still refuses to sleep past 7:00 am...
I wish I could sleep in till 7. All my working life I started the day at 4 am. Now that I don't have to get up at 4 am I still wake up at 4 fucking am

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Woke in the middle of the night with the worst Charlie Horse ever. Two weeks later, calf is still really sore so I hit the doc. Turns are the cramp was so bad it tore my calf muscle when it contracted. I'm like "how can that happen Doc?". He replies muscles start to lose their elasticity as you get older.

FML.

I used to get cramps in my calf a couple times a year that were bad enough that I'd be limping for days after. One night I got a cramp, and instead of laying there trying to keep my foot flexed, I got up and put this di da jaw on it. Cramps went away immediately and there was no pain the next day. Since then, all my leg cramps have been the same. Slap some jow on it and it's gone.

I use this shit and his other linaments regularly. I have no idea why it works. Maybe it's just that i'm rubbing on the muscle, but that doesn't seem like it would matter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Wife and I take magnesium everyday and leg cramps have all but gone. Occasionally after a hard days working in the yard one of us may get a cramp but nothing like before taking it daily.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I used to get cramps in my calf a couple times a year that were bad enough that I'd be limping for days after. One night I got a cramp, and instead of laying there trying to keep my foot flexed, I got up and put this di da jaw on it. Cramps went away immediately and there was no pain the next day. Since then, all my leg cramps have been the same. Slap some jow on it and it's gone.

I use this shit and his other linaments regularly. I have no idea why it works. Maybe it's just that i'm rubbing on the muscle, but that doesn't seem like it would matter.

$5 shipping for a $17 bottle. Ugh. Lets see if it works.

• 2Like

astgte

Trakanon Raider

I’ve tried all kinds of things, tiger balm is usually my failsafe but I’m gonna give this a go 👍

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man watching this, reminds me 25yrs ago my future wife was on a ski lift w/ her friend and they saw me fly down on a snow board (it was super new back then), and my head landed just like this dude and i was like in loony toons w/ my feet sticking up and she thought i was dead, cuz i didn't move for 5 seconds.

then i somehow got up and skied down the rest of the mountain... man what i wouldn't trade for my 18yr old body.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
So, I quit roofing 10 years ago after hurting my back pretty bad. Had a small leak on my roof last week, so I got some supplies, and went up to fix it. I'm too old and fat to be doing that like I used to. I've been sore for days

• 4Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
man watching this, reminds me 25yrs ago my future wife was on a ski lift w/ her friend and they saw me fly down on a snow board (it was super new back then), and my head landed just like this dude and i was like in loony toons w/ my feet sticking up and she thought i was dead, cuz i didn't move for 5 seconds.

then i somehow got up and skied down the rest of the mountain... man what i wouldn't trade for my 18yr old body.

Well, at least we now know where you got your spelling and grammar skills from.

• 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
When you go in for an outpatient surgery to get masses removed from your left leg... But somehow get home and actually don't feel like you need to be bedridden for a week, and in fact feel good, and you definitely know that even through your groin looks like you somehow went between 2nd and 3rd base with an angry racoon.. this is still the highlight of your week.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when youre waiting for amazon to deliver your crackling skin fixer

dd4c8f540be085cf3e8c95bb59694d5f.png

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fair question. I'm well above average in health and fitness for my age. Train at the gym 4 times per week and eat well. It’s genetic, unfortunately.

Have had the worst sore throat the last week and a half and I can’t tell if it’s a cold or this fucking machine I have to use. I’m sleeping terrible and swallowing to eat is painful. Can’t go to gym, not trying hard at work, no libido. I’m a cranky fucker when I don’t feel well.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have had the worst sore throat the last week and a half and I can’t tell if it’s a cold or this fucking machine I have to use. I’m sleeping terrible and swallowing to eat is painful. Can’t go to gym, not trying hard at work, no libido. I’m a cranky fucker when I don’t feel well.

Maybe give your throat a rest and use the fucking machine on your ass?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This stuff is great, the hand stuff too.
yea i have the hand stuff for the winter and i tested it on 1 foot and it worked great, now normal looking foot vs. scaley foot

idk if theres a difference between hand vs. feet cream but reviews says there is, so couldn't hurt

Fucker

Log Wizard
Sounds like Marburg virus to me. No need to pack your bags to go to the hospital; they don't allow carry-ons in the after life.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers