You know you're getting old when.....

TopchartTopcahrtss

Trakanon Raider
When your back hurts from getting up from the shitter at work, and you spent 30 minutes typing a forum post on a website. After you get done and feel good about yourself, you realize your legs went numb. Fuck I need a Zantac and an advil.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I just spent an hour looking for a pair of headphones that were in my pocket under my wallet. =(

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

20230804_080850.jpg

starting to like old man shoes my aunt gave me.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No. Those kids cannot pass for 30 year olds. The 2 on the left might pass for adults, but the kids on the right?

41bdeqHI6-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
i don't think, you think, you know, how youre thinking this works

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, I enjoy Thai food at times and go to this great restaurant near me. We decide to order from Choo Choo's(Chinese) this evening. The Thai restaurant is close to this place. I drive up and walk right into the Thai restaurant. Had to walk out and go too the right one.

Brain fail....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, I enjoy Thai food at times and go to this great restaurant near me. We decide to order from Choo Choo's(Chinese) this evening. The Thai restaurant is close to this place. I drive up and walk right into the Thai restaurant. Had to walk out and go too the right one.

Brain fail....

All asians look alike to you huh!?

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

saw this on reddit
1691758976362.png

remember getting a gallon of gatorade in glass bottle with a finger ring and thinking it was coolest thing when i was young.
1691759428467.png

thanks to litterbugs, me and friend would walk up to the corner store, buy 5 packs of bb's for $1. then spend like 20 mins picking up bottles to shoot.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I saw a man yesterday wearing suspenders and with a big bright white bushy beard and walking with a cane, dude just looked old. He had one of those black veterans hats on with the ribbons, service and war, you know the ones. It said Desert Storm.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those pics have northern NJ written all over them.
3 of the 4 on the top row i knew girls with that hair
2 of the 4 on the bottom row i also knew girls with that hair. my high school girlfriend never went big hair, she was a metalhead too. she had some kind of punker look. she was Brazilian/Portugeuese so maybe they got weird styles over there.
iu

damn, that chick looks pretty close to what my gf looked like in the 80s

• 3Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
3 of the 4 on the top row i knew girls with that hair
2 of the 4 on the bottom row i also knew girls with that hair. my high school girlfriend never went big hair, she was a metalhead too. she had some kind of punker look. she was Brazilian/Portugeuese so maybe they got weird styles over there.
31XrlKkmyVL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

damn, that chick looks pretty close to what my gf looked like in the 80s

Something got fucked up with your picture link bro. Fixed it for ya.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Something got fucked up with your picture link bro. Fixed it for ya.
nope. the pic i posted was accurate. of course thats an older woman in the above image and much more makeup. we were in school everyday and you arent going to be spending a lot of time getting prettied up. also blondes arent really my jam. i dated one blonde in my life and thats more than enough. redheads and brunettes are where its at.

Last edited:
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was re-telling a legendary fuck story to some buddies on Discord and it hit me...that happened over 20 years ago.

giphy.gif

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was re-telling a legendary fuck story to some buddies on Discord and it hit me...that happened over 20 years ago.

giphy.gif
This is a close relative to my experience mentoring new people coming into my company for my type of work. When I refer to when i got started in Cybersecurity I have to mentally frame it as "This is a time before half of you were born (1998)". If I talk about when I got started in IT in general it's "This is a time from before when ANY of you were born (1988)". I love getting to mentor these people, it is surprisingly fulfilling, but it's also a continual reminder that I am, in fact, ancient. Especially since when I think about it, if I had been in one of these mentoring programs around the time I was 22, it would have been people teaching me about how they did IT in the mid 60's. Then I think about what I thought about anybody who told me how they did something in the 60's when I was in my 20's and realize... these kids probably think the exact same of me.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is a close relative to my experience mentoring new people coming into my company for my type of work. When I refer to when i got started in Cybersecurity I have to mentally frame it as "This is a time before half of you were born (1998)". If I talk about when I got started in IT in general it's "This is a time from before when ANY of you were born (1988)". I love getting to mentor these people, it is surprisingly fulfilling, but it's also a continual reminder that I am, in fact, ancient. Especially since when I think about it, if I had been in one of these mentoring programs around the time I was 22, it would have been people teaching me about how they did IT in the mid 60's. Then I think about what I thought about anybody who told me how they did something in the 60's when I was in my 20's and realize... these kids probably think the exact same of me.

hit-me-with-modem-620x192.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users