Your Favorite Painting/Artist?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
rrr_img_90982.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm also a huge fan of Dale Chihuly, does incredible stuff with glass. Highly recommend checking his stuff out in person.

rrr_img_90983.jpg

rrr_img_90984.jpg

rrr_img_90985.jpg

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
I'm also a huge fan of Dale Chihuly, does incredible stuff with glass. Highly recommend checking his stuff out in person.

rrr_img_90983.jpg

rrr_img_90984.jpg

rrr_img_90985.jpg
Chihuly is nice, but the greatest living glass artist is Lino Tagliapietra. I've seen vids of Chihuly talking about how he wishes he could be like Lino.

rrr_img_90995.jpg
rrr_img_90996.jpg

Boobietastles_sl

shitlord
Claude Monet, "Grainstacks at the End of the Summer, Morning Effect"
apc.jpg

Norman Rockwell, "Four Freedoms" - I saw these in person at the Rockwell museum im Stockbridge, MA this summer. They were incredible. He had the ability to achieve texture unlike anyone else I have ever seen. The leather jacket of the man standing up and the skin of the old people praying looked so god damn real, even from 2 feet away.
Four_freedoms

Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Worship, Freedom from Want, and Freedom from Fear

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Blurry but she was one of the most amazing artists. She did a live painting at a club night that I was doing in Austin. I was the DJ when she did it. Sadly she passed away 2 years ago.
rrr_img_91077.jpg

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Many nice technical paintings in this thread..Wanna add this just for mindblowing motion and color.

rrr_img_91121.jpg