Trakanon Raider
Lived in southwest Missouri for 35 years until moving to St. Louis last August:

Kansas City Chiefs
St Louis Blues
St Louis Cardinals
OKC Thunder

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Y'all know I'm all things Cincinnati - Bengals, Reds, UC (yay basketball team is good again!). And the Golden State Warriors. I love going to baseball games and I have a lot of friends who are A's fans so I've also adopted them as my local team. So yeah, I'm a two-team faggot when it comes to baseball.

But - just as important - there are some teams I hate almost as much as I love the teams I cheer for. Pittsburgh Steelers and St Louis Cards are the worst in the world.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Greenbay Packers
Wisconsin Badgers (Football)

Don't care about other sports or two teaming, but locally I try to root for the Rams to support a local team. God is that painful.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Grew up in Cleveland went to Purdue for undergrad.

Cleveland Indians and the Cavs... But I refuse to root for the Browns anymore until they get some new leadership I can trust. I'm sick of that abusive relationship.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MLB: White Sox
Football: Cowboys
NBA: Timberwolves
NHL: Blackhawks
Soccer: Chicago Fire
NCAA: Northern Illinois, Illinois

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh? Gotta explain this one.

Miami to Boston to Jersey?

I'm from Jersey. Became a Sox fan as a kid solely because all my family/friends were Yankee fans. Hated Reggie Jackson as well. Had I known all the suffering I'd have to go through.. Bucky Dent, 86, and 2003 I'd have re-thought that one, but worked out in the end.

As for the Dolphins.. Started out actually as a 70's Steeler fan simply because when the Giants moved here they would not acknowledge them as actually playing in Jersey. Yeah I'm bitter... Also was a total bandwagon move. Became a Dolphin fan when buddy I went to high school with ended up on the Dolphins. That hasn't worked out so well...

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
MLB: White Sox
Football: Cowboys
NBA: Timberwolves
NHL: Blackhawks
Soccer: Chicago Fire
NCAA: Northern Illinois, Illinois

What is this horseshit? All Chicago but no Bears??

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
See you in the nfl threads....When the giants are doing well.

You'd have a point, if the Longhorns and Knicks were any good the last few seasons. If I was a bandwagoner, I sure as hell wouldn't be a Knicks fan. They've had like two winning seasons since 2000.

But keep trying.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You'd have a point, if the Longhorns and Knicks were any good the last few seasons. If I was a bandwagoner, I sure as hell wouldn't be a Knicks fan. They've had like two winning seasons since 2000.

But keep trying.

Learn the difference between front running and band wagon then get back to me retard.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Learn the difference between front running and band wagon then get back to me retard.

Apparently you don't know the difference, as you've accused me of being both for the same team in the last month.

You just post any stupid shit that comes to your mind.