Your Team Declarations...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
As someone who's lived in Wisconsin and only cares about the NFL, I won't even notice unless its Bucks / Badgers / Marquette.

But for the NFL, I am a notorious two-team faggot: the Packers (obviously) and then my adopted AFC team, someone that hasn't been in the playoffs recently but seems to be on the upswing. Since the Raiders technically made the playoffs, I'm left with a difficult decision: the obvious Titans, who have a solid offense in a division with no dominant team.... or ride along with the last stand of Felipe Rios and the Chargers, and risk getting tarred with the rest of the LA transfers?

The answer is obvious.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Boston homie..

Bruins
Celtics (though I do not follow basketball )
Red Sox
Patriots.

Been one since the 1970s...I was 10 in 1976.

Funny though pats were the last team I started rooting for, cuz well they sucked back then.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes, you agree with me that I've been a fan at least since the 3rd Super Bowl. I was a fan before we won the first (yes, I'm that old).

lol it's like the Bronco fans that mysteriously show up when Pey Pey joined. I don't care I'm just busting chops. As a New Yorker you should know about that.

haaat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Born in Wisconsin, moved to southern California around age 10.

Red Wings, Kings
Brewers
Bucks
Badgers
Packers

Brand

Molten Core Raider
MLB: Chicago Cubs (I still cheer for the Sox, but not against the Cubs)
Football: Bears...Ditka (I cheer for Tom Brady/Patriots because UM and Belichick)
NBA: Bulls (Jordan was the greatest player of all time)
NHL: Blackhawks
Soccer: Chicago Fire
NCAA: Michigan...Season ticket holder for over 20 years. I also cheer for the rest of the B10 (especially WI). I also cheer for anyone beating the shit out of ND, Fuck those guys.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Boston homie..

Bruins
Celtics (though I do not follow basketball )
Red Sox
Patriots.

Been one since the 1970s...I was 10 in 1976.

Funny though pats were the last team I started rooting for, cuz well they sucked back then.

Dude. They had two head coaches at one time. They were so bad they couldn't even figure out that shit was stooopid.