Canucks
Lakers

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All Cincinnati teams
Blue Jackets

Unlike most assholes from Ohio I never attended Ohio State (partied there a ton...) and didn't grow up in Columbus so I don't decide to attach myself to them because they're winners. Fuck OSU.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Unlike most assholes from Ohio I never attended Ohio State (partied there a ton...) and didn't grow up in Columbus so I don't decide to attach myself to them because they're winners. Fuck OSU.

Yep. I'm sure you get asked about it all the time now that you live in CA too. Everyone out here assumes that just because you're from Ohio you're an OSU fan. Fuck OSU.

• 1Like

Neki

Molten Core Raider
NFL: Patriots
NBA: Bulls
Soccer: Tottenham Hotspur
Soccer club national team: England, USMNT

Being someone who lives in the UK, my dad took me to my first soccer game when I was a teenager to watch Tottenham and Gary Lineker play and was a fan ever since. I sometimes curse him why he didn't take me to watch a team like Man Utd instead...

Patriots was a funny story. My friend brought some tickets a few years ago to a NFL game being played at Wembley and asked me to go along with him. I didn't know much about American football but went anyway because it sounded like it would be fun. Brady and Gronk crushed the Rams by 40ish points that day. I thought it was a pretty interesting spectacle and decided to follow the sport. Because I had no affinity to any of the teams, I had to choose one at random. I chose Patriots because a) They had 'England' in their name, b) Their logo was pretty cool and c) I liked the colour of their uniforms as it was very similar to Tottenhams'. Turns out it was a pretty good choice heh.

Bulls because of Jordan and Pippen. Although I don't follow NBA that closely.

Soccer national teams I support England but it's been an abusive relationship since they are so shit. Every time they built my hopes up before major international tournaments, they crush them mercilessly. I have since switched my alligence to USMNT whenever they play in major tournaments since they are actually entertaining to watch rather than the turgid crap England plays.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
1) Giants 2) A's (I got raised being taken to see both, fuck off)
Niners
Warriors
Stanford
Fuck hockey. If the Sharks ever manage to not choke in the playoffs I honestly won't care.
Lol @ soccer

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seahawks
Mariners
fuck the NBA now and forever, if i ever find out where David Stern is buried when he dies I am pissing on his fucking grave
lol@college sports

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
How do you some of you guys justify having two NFL teams at once?

• 1Cutler

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Cowboys, so you are all lucky I don't grace you with my presence in the nfl thread. Maybe I will pop in to derail with Adrian Peterson to dallas next year rumors they have been peddling on the local stations again!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How do you some of you guys justify having two NFL teams at once?

Who did you post under all those years ago? I don't recall you in the NFL threads and I have a memory like a elephant. Not that I care mind you.

Genjiro Genjiro kegs always been Dolphins with Sukteh.

Chiefs
Liverpool FC
Royals
Caps
Wizards
Gators
Cobra
Decepticons

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Who did you post under all those years ago? I don't recall you in the NFL threads and I have a memory like a elephant. Not that I care mind you.

Genjiro Genjiro kegs always been Dolphins with Sukteh.

Chiefs
Liverpool FC
Royals
Caps
Wizards
Gators
Cobra
Decepticons

Suprised you left Hydra out. Hail Hydra!