You're negotiating your return to the matrix. What are your demands to give up Morpheus?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
13.jpg

I don't want to remember nothing. Nothing. You understand? [pause] And I want to be rich. You know, someone important, like an actor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Create me a new large Island country in the pacific 300miles off Mexico/Cali . Kinda like New Zealand.

Control over it like a Saudi king

Inhabitants are beautiful, smart, responsible and loyal and happy.

Perfect volcano that grows me more land but minimal threat to big eruption. Produces endless energy and huge access to “vibranium” like stuff

Wakanda level world leading tech, perhaps even space tech.

Refoll my stats, max out charisma.

substantial global respect and influence.

Perhaps a few options to reboot and reroll if it grows stale.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
control over people in the matrix. So I could manipulate them to do what I want. Mostly disgusting sexual acts. Matrix would have overriding control but I think it would mind hottest women in the world as a human centipede. Also a hilarious amounts of wealth

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Create me a new large Island country in the pacific 300miles off Mexico/Cali . Kinda like New Zealand.

Control over it like a Saudi king

Inhabitants are beautiful, smart, responsible and loyal and happy.

Perfect volcano that grows me more land but minimal threat to big eruption. Produces endless energy and huge access to “vibranium” like stuff

Wakanda level world leading tech, perhaps even space tech.

Refoll my stats, max out charisma.

substantial global respect and influence.

Perhaps a few options to reboot and reroll if it grows stale.
I like most of this one. I'll take this one, but replace inhabitants and influence with robots and isolation, please.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Re-write the matrix where nazis win. Battery life will be longer if everyone has healthy productive lives and there's no crimes anyways, so it's just logical.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
give up modern amenities but your whole crew dances in sync with you?

fuck it, i've lived long enough with ac

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Brad2770

No man boobs. I don’t care about the gut, but for the love of god take away the man boobs.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
You can't get paradise for everyone, the machines tried that and it didn't work out.

Pretty sure the machines can't just alter everyone's minds, else capturing Morpheus would have won them everything right away.

Your stuck with your self image, most likely, so no wishing yourself towards physical perfection. But if not, who WOULDN'T wish for that?

It would not surprise me if everyone lives in the 'city' in the matrix, so no paradise islands or mountain riches.

So, wish for riches, basically, however you define that. You could probably wish yourself superpowers of some kind, but see above.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Re-write the matrix where nazis win. Battery life will be longer if everyone has healthy productive lives and there's no crimes anyways, so it's just logical.
If we're going that far, just delete all the men. That would get rid of at least 85% of all crime.

All chicks, no fatties, maybe a smattering of dickgirls just so things don't get too boring. Some Sapphic BDSM Nazis would fit in there somewhere. We already know the Matrix has a lot of fetish clubs, that part is already canon.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If we're going that far, just delete all the men. That would get rid of at least 85% of all crime.

All chicks, no fatties, maybe a smattering of dickgirls just so things don't get too boring. Some Sapphic BDSM Nazis would fit in there somewhere. We already know the Matrix has a lot of fetish clubs, that part is already canon.
If there was a REALISTIC tv show that told the story of what a world would look like when entirely populated by women, I would watch the first season.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Nothing. I'm not a faggot snitch.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users