You're negotiating your return to the matrix. What are your demands to give up Morpheus?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I get the idea of them using residual self image. But when you are born in the matrix how do you ever get a base self image?

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If we're going that far, just delete all the men. That would get rid of at least 85% of all crime.

All chicks, no fatties, maybe a smattering of dickgirls just so things don't get too boring. Some Sapphic BDSM Nazis would fit in there somewhere. We already know the Matrix has a lot of fetish clubs, that part is already canon.

if they let me back in the matrix, my only demand would be no Mist.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If there was a REALISTIC tv show that told the story of what a world would look like when entirely populated by women, I would watch the first season.
the island season2 bear grylis 14 men on one island, 14 women on another... hilarity

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If we're going that far, just delete all the men. That would get rid of at least 85% of all crime.

All chicks, no fatties, maybe a smattering of dickgirls just so things don't get too boring. Some Sapphic BDSM Nazis would fit in there somewhere. We already know the Matrix has a lot of fetish clubs, that part is already canon.
Show us on the doll where the fat chicks hurt you?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Wow, you're sexist.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If there was a REALISTIC tv show that told the story of what a world would look like when entirely populated by women, I would watch the first season.

It'd be like most zombie movies with pitbulls in the mix.

• 1Garbage

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Luxury cabin in the northern Rockies.
A different big titty MILF every week.
No joggers.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Luxury cabin in the northern Rockies.
A different big titty MILF every week.
No joggers.

This is the start of a wish going wrong. You'd be up in alaska and have fat inuit women with 1 tooth that always gets in the way.

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users