You're negotiating your return to the matrix. What are your demands to give up Morpheus?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if i could come up with something awful enough that the matrix would nope out of the deal. Sex on demand with whoever the hmfic turned out to be. But he has tits. And is a baby. And is black.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if i could come up with something awful enough that the matrix would nope out of the deal. Sex on demand with whoever the hmfic turned out to be. But he has tits. And is a baby. And is black.
Demand that every day is cave orgy day, but all of the participants are clones of Agent Smith and the Oracle. And you.

ShowyBossyBarnswallow-max-1mb.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
To be able to sleep a solid 8 hours every night and wake up refreshed with enough energy to last the day.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
To be disembodied thought, free to explore and manifest as every part of the matrix including its inhabitants at will, but otherwise bound by the laws of that reality. I think it would be a lot of fun to float around for aeons learning and experiencing reality from infinite of perspectives.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Grez

Molten Core Raider
To be disembodied thought, free to explore and manifest as every part of the matrix including its inhabitants at will, but otherwise bound by the laws of that reality. I think it would be a lot of fun to float around for aeons learning and experiencing reality from infinite of perspectives.

"I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture." -Christ (John 10:9)

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Grez

Molten Core Raider
If the machines are able to erase memories, then I don't see why they couldn't just put everyone in their own personal Garden of Eden. Wake up without any memory and just wander around a lush paradise, maybe encounter a member of the opposite sex ;) Then sleep and erase the memories only to start over again. Not a bad way to live imo. No need to turn Morpheous in when you could just help the machines design a better matrix world.

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Why does anyone think A. Smith and the Machines were going to honour their deal?

I think that the machines are honest and would view lying and deception as beneath them; a low and human trait.

If you've seen the Animatrix, the machine empire tried to live peacefully with the humans and reached out diplomatically, but were rejected and ultimately attacked.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
"I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture." -Christ (John 10:9)

I prefer to be the gate though. I feel like I make a pretty good one tbh.