YouTube Channels

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I used to watch him religiously until he got kind of political and preachy, this past weekend I went through and watched some of his tool review videos. They're still good, but it's hard to care about his homesteader message when his background is making serious money in NYC in finance before moving to the country.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
These two had me watching for hours and sometimes I repeat watch:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My favorite.

And my dad worked on some Civil War projects with these guys.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Guy tests out shit like dry wall screws, engine oil, adhesives, rechargeable batteries, portable tire inflators all sorts of shit. One video a week like clock work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Guy tests out shit like dry wall screws, engine oil, adhesives, rechargeable batteries, portable tire inflators all sorts of shit. One video a week like clock work.

he pulls all the stops, most impresive are his one year tests.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

So instead of working today I'm just going to watch this dude test penetrating oils on rusted bolts.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So instead of working today I'm just going to watch this dude test penetrating oils on rusted bolts.
you have to admire his due diligence in making sure his tests are fair. last week he bought a shitload of expensive high carbon chef knives and really expensive knife sharpeners just for that video. i dunno where he's finding axle grease and motor oil from the 1940s, but his videos are pretty damned insane on a technical level.