YouTube Channels

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ave roasts the fuck out of him for doing this and not giving the proper credit that these are paid content commercials. which can also be a tax violation if its not being reported.

AvE is the fucking man. Been watching him for years, one of my favorite youtubers. I feel like he's a ghost, and its amazing when other youtubers mention him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
AvE is the fucking man. Been watching him for years, one of my favorite youtubers. I feel like he's a ghost, and its amazing when other youtubers mention him.
I like AvE a lot, the BOLTRs and his "why this went wrong" analysis vids are best

Goatface

what was the drama around AvE around this time last year? he lost like a 1000 supporters from patreon then made all his numbers private

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what was the drama around AvE around this time last year? he lost like a 1000 supporters from patreon then made all his numbers private
i dont watch every video, but he gets himself into trouble every now and then with his comments about engineering disasters. otherwise, not sure. he is very much non PC so that also doesnt help him with the blue hairs.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
he was good for a time, he's had a stroke in the past year and lost the use of his right arm. i dont watch anymore because it makes me feel bad

He was never good. He just got a bump for being one of the first YouTube users to post cooking related content. He's the DSP of cooking shows.

NSFL:
"They came out perfect" - Jack, without irony

Down the Rabbit Hole is fun: Fredrik Knudsen

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesus christ, i just watched the compilation video. That's some kind of troll, right? Like a year from now he's going to rip off his mask and reveal it was Sascha Baron Cohen all along?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Jesus christ, i just watched the compilation video. That's some kind of troll, right? Like a year from now he's going to rip off his mask and reveal it was Sascha Baron Cohen all along?
He's not kidding. He's suburban trash that thinks he's a YouTube professional. I watch for the cringe.

Here's a scene where he cooks beef ribs rare like a retard. Moron can barely bite into it!

"Mmmmm. Mmmmmm. Wow."

For the uninitiated: Beef ribs rare are going to be tough as fuck.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honorable mention to Betty's Kitchen. This woman has some truly terrible things on her channel.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God those are some awful food channels. Pay Chef John a visit over at Food wishes to see how it's done. Good audio, shots that focus on the food not some weirdo, food that makes me want to gorge myself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chef John is good, though I think the only thing of his I've ever made was his sausage balls haha.

Is another good one. I've actually tried a lot of her stuff and it's all been pretty great. Her baking is a little hit or miss sometimes with me.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chef John is good, though I think the only thing of his I've ever made was his sausage balls haha.

Is another good one. I've actually tried a lot of her stuff and it's all been pretty great. Her baking is a little hit or miss sometimes with me.
Yeah, Laura In The Kitchen is the channel for real italian dishes, though she doesnt do much italian in a long time. those cooking with jack recipes are just for entertainment purposes, dont actually follow his steps. its some kind of miracle he hasnt killed himself several times over from his turkey videos.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This popped into my feed. Probably because I loaded up all these cooking channels. This guy does all the same right things I like about food wishes. Excellent Audio, shots that focus on the food, and food that looks great.

I watched the most recent thing posted on Cooking with Jack and it's really depressing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah binging with babish is the shit. I watch him, foos wishes, bon appetit, and theres a channel named Alex, French dude who cooks, I like him, very mad scientist.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This channel makes the neurons fire occasionally: