Zimmerman part 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You haven't realised that's the point of this yet?
Wow. I knew you were a little slow butman.

Floridafucked upso now the Feds are going to put the hurt on everyone involved starting with Zimmerman but it sure as hell isn't going to end with him.
The only way Florida fucked up was to put Zimmerman on trial. If anything, that special prosecutor should be investigated to see if she violated HIS civil rights.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Considering how half assed their case was, I'm pretty sure the prosecution didn't want to take it to trial in the first place.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You haven't realised that's the point of this yet?
Wow. I knew you were a little slow butman.

Floridafucked upso now the Feds are going to put the hurt on everyone involved starting with Zimmerman but it sure as hell isn't going to end with him.
florida broke the law even putting him on trial, and only did it cause al sharpton was sent to florida on holders money and riled up a hate mob, so the state felt pressure to bypass the law and put him on trial.

khalid

Unelected Mod
biasedJudge_sl said:
Zimmerman "voluntarily injected his views into the public controversy surrounding race relations and public safety in Sanford and pursued a course of conduct that ultimately led to the death of Martin and the specific controversy surrounding it," said Nelson, who presided over Zimmerman's criminal trial last summer.
So "Zimmerman voluntarily injected his views into race relations" by defending himself, and therefore was a public figure and so could be defamed, pretty silly but par for the course in this case.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The only way Florida fucked up was to put Zimmerman on trial. If anything, that special prosecutor should be investigated to see if she violated HIS civil rights.
Good point. Since he's a mexican, he's got civil rights too.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
3898460-8864152835-
kingofpopcorn1.gif

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This guy will never have this off his back, they will keep trying to charge him with something over and over until they can get something to stick and put him in jail.

They will get him in jail one day, some how, the government doesn't like to lose. Think OJ Simpson for example, and they finally got him.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, to use OJ as an example of the govt finally winning is a little silly. He committed armed robbery to steal his trophies, lol.