Zimmerman stands his ground against wild moose.

khalid

Unelected Mod
If she made a fake domestic violence call, shouldn't she get in trouble for that? I understand the fear that if you do that, women might be less likely to make calls when they are in danger. Still, you shouldn't just be able to make up a call and get your husband arrested.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
no, like false rape accusations, you do not, unless you've been doing it for dozens of times. Sometimes you do get charged with libel (reputation) but that seems to be exceptional cases

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If she made a fake domestic violence call, shouldn't she get in trouble for that? I understand the fear that if you do that, women might be less likely to make calls when they are in danger. Still, you shouldn't just be able to make up a call and get your husband arrested.
There was an argument at the home, but her assertions he had a gun were clearly because of the history there and her desires to make him look bad because she's mad.

And women can just make a call and usually get their husbands at least heavily questioned by the cops.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Time and time again, Zimzam proves himself to be an upstanding guy.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I remember reading somewhere in a book I had to peruse for school about when the first really strict domestic violence laws were put in during the 90's. They essentially said the policehadto take someone in if there had been violence or they felt the situation might lead to violence. Well, a couple years later there was an alarming rise in the number ofwomenbeing sent to jail for striking and throwing things at their husband, or being overtly aggressive while the cops were there. Rather than abiding by this, many "interest groups" (Feminists, the book was very PC) lobbied to change the procedure the cops needed to use before taking someone to jail, weighting it heavily in the woman's favor.

Essentially, unless you're bleeding from her? More than likely the only outcome is going to be neutral if there is overwhelming evidence she is lying, or really, really bad for the man, if it's her word against the his. The system is really imbalanced right now--I've seen it first hand with a friend. Which is why it's more important than ever to stay away from crazy women.

iannis

Musty Nester
The only men that feminists need to protect them are the ones with badges. Down with the patriarchy.

If they realized how much mindless machismo runs through police and fire departments (and why not? Firefighting is manly as fuck, so is shooting bad guys pew pew), they'd probably decide to take their chances with drunken dirtbag husbands.

Northerner

N00b
"Essentially, unless you're bleeding from her? More than likely the only outcome is going to be neutral if there is overwhelming evidence she is lying, or really, really bad for the man, if it's her word against the his. The system is really imbalanced right now--I've seen it first hand with a friend. Which is why it's more important than ever to stay away from crazy women. "

It's fucked up. I mean, I really don't have a solution and I'm that guy that normally has one for everything, even if it is all kinds of wrong.

About ten years back I was dating a really cool girl. She told me her ex was a bad man, she had a restraining order against him and this was something I should know.

Me? I'm like... whatever. I hear stalking and I think hey, he's an idiot but seriously, as much as I love you... you are cute as hell and possibly misreading this whole thing.

Right up until **I** am getting death threats from a dude I've only seen once (twice my size) and literally had to deal with him standing around being a drunk menacing asshole outside of my own place. Not why it didn't work out but it sure didn't help!

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice set up she knows Zimmerman is almost always armed so any "he threatened me with a gun claim" would likely be believed because he was armed.

Zim must be a fucking Jedi to have known not to be armed this time.

Now his lawyers can play her lying 911 tape in court and she wont get jack.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had never seen pics of the wife before. Good god, were the two of them having a race to 300 lbs? Zimzam did some serious catching up in the clink.

rrr_img_43230.jpg