Zombieland 2 (2019)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Made me forget I don't like Eisenberg much these days. Abigail Breslin reminds me of Kirsten Dunst when she was younger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
Defo watch this, Emma Stones asshole is high up on my want to eat list.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The end of that trailer with Luke Wilson and Thomas Middleditch was perfect.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i LOVED the first one. the trailer for this one was like... OH RIGHT... I HATE eisenberg... i don't know if i'll be able to watch it... then luke wilson and thomas middleditch came out and was like, yeah... yeah i bet i can watch this

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The end of that trailer with Luke Wilson and Thomas Middleditch was perfect.
Trailer wasn't doing much for me until that part.

Feels like I'll need to suspend disbelief for this movie, which is not my strong point.
The zombie apocalypse has no room for ditsy blonds roaming about
Zero chance Stone hasn't fucked one or both of them by now
Sneaking off to secret boyfriend is beyond unbelievable -- in a world with nobody else, anybody else would be a huge deal and there wouldn't be any hiding it

Side note, thought Berkeley was that dude from Sandler movies for a moment, he needs more appearances.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Trailer wasn't doing much for me until that part.

Feels like I'll need to suspend disbelief for this movie, which is not my strong point.
The zombie apocalypse has no room for ditsy blonds roaming about
Zero chance Stone hasn't fucked one or both of them by now
Sneaking off to secret boyfriend is beyond unbelievable -- in a world with nobody else, anybody else would be a huge deal and there wouldn't be any hiding it

Side note, thought Berkeley was that dude from Sandler movies for a moment, he needs more appearances.
How dare this movie not be realistic!

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
So this is Zombieland 2 - The little girl has boobs now and we added a Millenial hipster/cuck so please watch our movie?

I think it is hilarious reading in this thread how unlikable Eisenberg is. He works in very specific roles and I actually think this one is suited to him perfectly.

Anyway, I am still on the fence.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think about it everytime i see the clip of the crew shooting zombies in slow motion... it's a completely natural reaction for someone to close their eyes or flinch when they are shooting a gun, especially when it's loud... but emma stone standing there stone-faced and eyes wide while she's rocking the assault rifle with grenade launcher under barrel gets me hard

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
i think about it everytime i see the clip of the crew shooting zombies in slow motion... it's a completely natural reaction for someone to close their eyes or flinch when they are shooting a gun, especially when it's loud... but emma stone standing there stone-faced and eyes wide while she's rocking the assault rifle with grenade launcher under barrel gets me hard

That's because Emma Stone is like the fucking pinnacle of trashy hot. Even people not from Indiana would commit murders for her.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
After seeing the trailer for it I find myself concerned that they are just going to go the pure ridiculous route with this movie.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, I know what you mean. The first one was so subtle and nuanced after all.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why are we hating on Eisenberg exactly? Because he is good at portraying annoying people?
He played Zuckerberg and Luthor but has an adorable younger sister who played the child Marie in Paulie and Little Miss in Bicentennial Man. Every sign suggests we SHOULD hate him.