Zombieland 2 (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can't think of a better actor to play his part in Zombieland. He's not really an actor, he's the Jason Bateman of skinny, uptight nerds. Works perfectly for these movies.

In fact, disliking him is part of the point. He has minor redemption arcs, but a lot of the charm of the first movie was Woody Harrelson interracting with him the same way most of us probably would, even in a zombie apocalypse.

So ask yourself. Do I hate Jesse Eisenberg enough to not want to watch Woody Harrelson and Emma Stone? Even though he was cast to play himself and it works perfectly as a contrast to the rest of the cast while the other two shine with actual talent?

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
After seeing the trailer for it I find myself concerned that they are just going to go the pure ridiculous route with this movie.

And this would be bad how??

As for Eisenberg, the more you guys describe this effect the more I realize... He's the white Wil Smith. All his characters are "Him being a <whatever> being Him"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I can't think of a better actor to play his part in Zombieland. He's not really an actor, he's the Jason Bateman of skinny, uptight nerds. Works perfectly for these movies.

In fact, disliking him is part of the point. He has minor redemption arcs, but a lot of the charm of the first movie was Woody Harrelson interracting with him the same way most of us probably would, even in a zombie apocalypse.

So ask yourself. Do I hate Jesse Eisenberg enough to not want to watch Woody Harrelson and Emma Stone? Even though he was cast to play himself and it works perfectly as a contrast to the rest of the cast while the other two shine with actual talent?
They are all Hollywood cunts so I hope in this one the Zombies win.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This was a no for me. I was a fan of the first and anticipated this for quite a while too. There were a couple moments that made me chuckle, but a bunch that fell flat.

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
And this would be bad how??

I think my concern is that they will focus on one aspect of the first movie and this movie will become nothing but that. Like when they took the minions from Dispicable Me and then gave them their own movie.

spronk

FPS noob
saw this tonight and i enjoyed it, i honestly laughed a bit more than the first one which I rewatched last night. I don't hold either one up that high, they are goofy movies that don't really make much sense but the actors have chemistry together, the zombie kills are the highlight (and they know it and double down in the second one), and it just hits the right runtime. No real reason to see in theaters, although its great in Dolby/IMAX.

There is a mid credits scene thats surprisingly long and funny and a short post credits (very end) one as well, that one is just 6 seconds and pointless so you can just leave after the mid credits.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
saw this tonight and i enjoyed it, i honestly laughed a bit more than the first one which I rewatched last night. I don't hold either one up that high, they are goofy movies that don't really make much sense but the actors have chemistry together, the zombie kills are the highlight (and they know it and double down in the second one), and it just hits the right runtime. No real reason to see in theaters, although its great in Dolby/IMAX.

There is a mid credits scene thats surprisingly long and funny and a short post credits (very end) one as well, that one is just 6 seconds and pointless so you can just leave after the mid credits.

Just finished this. Totally agree. Super fun and entertaining, but pointless, and I will gladly watch a third one.

Emma Stone ... sometimes seems impossibly beautiful, other times looks like Gollum. In the same scene. Bizarre

• 2Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I ended up being distracted the whole movie with how thick the little girl got in the last decade but then the low cut boobs and I was fighting with the realization I'd still probably gladly fuck her. #justguythings

I had to piss, what was the explanation when they picked up the blonde again, just that she had an allergy attack or something?

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
...Every sign suggests we SHOULD hate him.
His wife certainly looks like she's towing the same line.

Jesse-Eisenberg-Wife-Son.JPG

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Enjoyed it.

Would let Rosario Dawson and Emma Stone to bad things to each other, and me.

• 2Solidarity

Cybsled

I like how the baby looks like they should be working in Santa’s Workshop

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What was up with the #3 on all the cars? i must have missed something.

The after credit scenes were some of the best anyone has done in a while. Might have to go back to when they used to do bloopers and out takes during the credits to find one that was for sure better.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
What was up with the #3 on all the cars? i must have missed something.

The after credit scenes were some of the best anyone has done in a while. Might have to go back to when they used to do bloopers and out takes during the credits to find one that was for sure better.
Tallahassee is a Dale Sr. fan.

Image result for dale earnhardt

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tallahassee is a Dale Sr. fan.

View attachment 229439

That was one of my guesses. I just didn't remember it from the first movie. I was hoping it was teasing that there'd be a part 3. Kinda like the garfield 3 movie, which I'm pretty sure wasn't real. Maybe just wishful thinking and seeing patterns where none exist.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I really liked Zombieland 2. It was an enjoyable movie. Clearly not the "movie of the year", but what could possibly beat Joker for that title really.