Zombieland 2 (2019)

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was one of my guesses. I just didn't remember it from the first movie. I was hoping it was teasing that there'd be a part 3. Kinda like the garfield 3 movie, which I'm pretty sure wasn't real. Maybe just wishful thinking and seeing patterns where none exist.

Think its when they find the hummer loaded with guns that you see him painting a big 3 on it, or it was on the side of the suburban the girls stole from them but it's there.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The 3 was a huge part of the first movie. When he picks up Eisenberg's character in the suburban with the snow plow it already had the 3 painted on it. When they find the hummer they make it a point to show him painting a new 3 on it. It wasn't even something that could be easily missed. It was directly in your face. Not remembering it from the first movie is basically saying you "watched" the first movie on your second monitor while you were farming herbs in WoW.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not remembering it from the first movie is basically saying you "watched" the first movie on your second monitor while you were farming herbs in WoW.

It was 10 fucking years ago dude. I paid and watched it in a theater. I realize you probably downloaded it for free 2 years ago because you'd rather bitch about the garbage being produced than support a good movie. But it's not quite that fresh in everyone's mind. I bet you can list all the rules from memory too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

It was 10 fucking years ago dude. I paid and watched it in a theater. I realize you probably downloaded it for free 2 years ago because you'd rather bitch about the garbage being produced than support a good movie. But it's not quite that fresh in everyone's mind. I bet you can list all the rules from memory too.

Uhhh what?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, i really enjoyed the first one but i have no memory of him putting 3's on anything. because like hoss said, it was 10 years ago.

Khane

Well, people remember different things I guess. The 3 was prominent enough for a lot of people to remember it. Just like the rules were. I dont remember all the rules but everyone who's seen the movie remembers at least a few. Like double tap. The 3 was prominent enough I would expect people to remember it and clearly so did the writers if its featured again in the 2nd one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Saw it, thoroughly enjoyed it, nothing mind blowing but I was very entertained the whole time. I could watch a few more of these. Damn Rosario is aging well.