Zootopia (2016)

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn Homsar. I wish I could go back in time and track down Walt Disney while they were animating Snow White, tell him that someday his company would spend a quarter of a billion dollars making an animated movie! He would freak the fuck out.

Maybe someday when they thaw him out from his suspended animation I'll get the chance...

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
sM33SANp9z6rXW8Itn7NnG1GOEs.jpg

Title: Zootopia

Tagline: Welcome to the urban jungle.

Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family, Comedy

Director: Byron Howard, Rich Moore, Jared Bush

Cast: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jason Bateman, Shakira, Idris Elba, Octavia Spencer, J.K. Simmons, Alan Tudyk, Jenny Slate, Bonnie Hunt, Don Lake, Tom Lister Jr., Tommy Chong, Kristen Bell, Katie Lowes, Josh Dallas, John DiMaggio, Nate Torrence, Maurice LaMarche, Kath Soucie, Mark Smith, Rich Moore, Byron Howard, Jared Bush, Della Saba, Phil Johnston, Gita Reddy, Jesse Corti, Leah Latham, Peter Mansbridge, Josie Trinidad, John Lavelle, Evelyn Wilson Bresee, Hewitt Bush, Jill Cordes, Madeleine Curry, Terri Douglas, Melissa Goodwin Shepherd, Zach King, Dave Kohut, Raymond S. Persi, Fuschia!

Release: 2016-02-11

Runtime: 108

Plot: Determined to prove herself, Officer Judy Hopps, the first bunny on Zootopia's police force, jumps at the chance to crack her first case - even if it means partnering with scam-artist fox Nick Wilde to solve the mystery.

sM33SANp9z6rXW8Itn7NnG1GOEs.jpg

Siliconemelons

movie was triibad it litteraly was a SJW kids indoctrination movie... kids didn't really like it either.