Recent content by meStevo

  1. meStevo

    Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

    Set foot in the Mistlands for the first time tonight. Fucking ouch.
  2. meStevo

    Lanterns

    Gemini summary: The video covers deleted scenes, alternate endings, and backstory reveals for the HBO DCU series Lanterns, as well as details about the canceled Greg Berlanti/Marc Guggenheim Green Lantern project. Lanterns Season 1: Alternate Ending & Deleted Scenes The "Dark Lantern" and Ring...
  3. meStevo

    The Astronomy Thread

    Precursors of primordial soup found on Mars. https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/nasas-curiosity-finds-organic-molecules-never-seen-before-on-mars/ Among the newly identified molecules is a nitrogen heterocycle, a ring of carbon atoms that includes nitrogen. This kind of molecular structure is...
  4. meStevo

    What are you listening to at the moment?

    Heavy dose of Breaking Benjamin and Starset today after seeing them last night.
  5. meStevo

    Digger (2026)

    Yeah, it's grown on me the further I've gotten from the 'what the fuck' of it all.
  6. meStevo

    VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

    Personally looking forward to messing with Demeo and some racing stuff again. Probably snag a cheap racing seat and stuff for my wheel soon, and get back into that more. Just wish there was a clean solution for a racing + flight sim setup. Instead you end up w/ a clusterfuck of cabling and...
  7. meStevo

    Digger (2026)

    I just got home from watching it, yeah, and I'd agree with that.
  8. meStevo

    Digger (2026)

    Goddamn this was weird. It's going to be hard to say it's good to anyone, because it's going to be a Wes Anderson-style acquired taste. Certainly not my kind of movie, but it was propped up by a cast I like a lot.
  9. meStevo

    VisionQuest

  10. meStevo

    Dune Awakening

    If you like survival crafting games and remotely like Dune, it's 100% worth it at $25. Personally I've got 360 hours in it and have been in maintenance mode for the last several months, and am looking forward to starting over once I can get it back on my gaming server (need more RAM or to...
  11. meStevo

    Lanterns

    Finale speculation - I forgot about the manhunter's body printer thing until I saw Emergency Awesomes's recap, so that's how they can have Hal not really dead - and also not trigger all sorts of stuff with the Guardians or the corp responding to a Lantern being killed? Just make another Hal...
  12. meStevo

    Routers & Other Networking Stuff

    Yeah, I recently upgraded to a UCG Fiber from my UDM Pro, and upgraded a switch or two so most of my wired clients (a couple PCs and a gaming server) are all 2.5G. It's great. To top it off, Cox is now Spectrum, and my $145 2gb fiber plan is now only $80.
  13. meStevo

    Lanterns

  14. meStevo

    Clayface (2026)

    Think it looks pretty good, it's a modern version of The Fly.
  15. meStevo

    Resident Evil (2026)