Recent content by Sithro

  1. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I moved over to the God of Time server which has a much lower population. Now I just tried to log in and there's a que there, too. I just want to kill some beetles bros. :(
  2. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'm pretty stoked for early access. I'm also curious in which ways they will diverge from EQ as the game goes on. It's inevitable that they'll run into some of the same issues EQ did in it's run. I kind of wish they'd take some feature ideas from Vanguard, EQII, and SWG. I especially liked...
  3. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    So, will the release version of the game be very different from the beta?
  4. S

    Nintendo Switch 1 and 2

    Hmm, so far I'm down for OOT remake, Xenoblade, Kirby, Romancing Saga 3. I'd get the Personas but they're probably going to be game keys and I'm not a fan of those. Might grab Monster Hunter for some local multiplayer.
  5. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Hey guys, it's been a bit. How is the game progressing so far? I haven't been keeping up due to other stuff. I see that they appear to be doing a big class revamp.
  6. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    While I get it, I do think the slower, more methodical combat of EQ had it's benefits. It kind of let you sit back and chat with people. I do think that some classes (Hello Warrior) could use a bump from the classic EQ days to keep it from being boring, though.
  7. S

    Playable World - Upcoming Sandbox MMO (Raph Koster)

    God damn it, it looks like Fortnite. Like, I understand using an art style that isn't intensive on people's machines but why does it ALWAYS LOOK LIKE FORTNITE?
  8. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'm 35. I've been waiting for this kind of game since I was about 14 or 15. Is it finally going to really happen, guys? D:
  9. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Yeah we've had insane water since like, Half Life 2.
  10. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    That water is to real for a game trying to be "EQish." :)
  11. S

    Nintendo Switch 1 and 2

    It's kind of like how we remember Super Mario RPG to be, rather than what it actually was. Honestly a really great and faithful remake imo. The music slaps! Honest to God I still can't believe it's real.
  12. S

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    So has this gone into full production yet? Like are they actually planning on releasing it someday?
  13. S

    Nintendo Switch 1 and 2

    It's got some good stuff that's worth playing. Especially on the indie front.
  14. S

    Nintendo Switch 1 and 2

    Planning on it. Wish they'd release a physical version here in the states. Daddy likes to have his video games.
  15. S

    Nintendo Switch 1 and 2

    Guys if you like SNES JRPGs, get the demo for Sea of Stars. Shit is awesome!