2012 NFL Season

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know which one said it, but it was just suggested that Denver is the biggest home field advantage in the NFL. I guess they haven't seen Seattle play this year

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
what does it feel like to cheer for a team that has an elite QB? someone describe the feeling to me

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, I guess I'm gone for a couple months. See you assholes in February.

Fuck you Araysar.
I love this post so much. And not in a schadenfreude way, it's just what I loves about the NFL all in 3 sentences.

So, we can all agree we're Dolphin fans for the next 3 hours, right?

Also, love all you experts coming out of the woodwork and saying how overrated Houston/Atlanta are. Something every single expert, no matter how shitty, and any fan with working eyeballs has been saying since like week 10.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The amount of spiteful wins today is amazing.

Colts: This game means nothing for us, and only increases our chances of an injury that ruins our chances next week. Fuck your playoff seed Houston!
Bengals: This game means nothing for us, and only increases our chances of an injury that ruins our chances next week. Fuck your playoff seed Baltimore!

This GB/Min game is gonna be another looooong game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fairly sure the Rams must lead the league in defensive offsides. You have them in 3rd and 9 and let them off the hook.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I have always said it...just not on here, until they do shit in the playoffs (which they won't) they are garbage.

Lol, at Rodgers having all day to throw the ball, just hopping around in the pocket bored.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
One linebacker arm tackling SJ, pathetic.

uh what, the ball is touching the stick, thats a first down ref.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's starting to become really hard to stay on board this Kaeperdick bandwagon. I thought that maybe I was completely wrong about him initially, but I just don't know anymore..

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not very hard to tell what this chiefs game is going to be like 11 rushes and 2 passes just a minute ago. Switch to passes and forced to punt lol